New diet - what a load!

Options
I just watched the local news and they are now telling people to eat anything they want ! anything -- pig out! as long as every other day you don't eat at all! What a load of unhealthy crap is that!!!:explode:

I know that zigzagging can work but you are not depriving your body completely on your low days and you are defenitly not eating "anything" in any amount that you want!!!! :mad:

Replies

• jenn10
    jenn10 Posts: 161
    Options
    I just watched the local news and they are now telling people to eat anything they want ! anything -- pig out! as long as every other day you don't eat at all! What a load of unhealthy crap is that!!!:explode:

I know that zigzagging can work but you are not depriving your body completely on your low days and you are defenitly not eating "anything" in any amount that you want!!!! :mad:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I guess it goes to show that you need an excuse for something, you can probably find it in the craziness of the media. :wink: :grumble: :wink:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    That's why I like Dr. Oz and people like that, they tell you to eat and snack all day, but healthy and get up and move!!!!

And no refuned anything. Alot of us are so allergic to refined foods, but yet we don't know it, ya know, heart burn, bloat and the tiredness after we eat it.....

Yep, it is all an allergy to our bodies.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Holy crap what genius thought of this. It almost resembles bulimia in a way...
  • pinkpixies
    Options
    Holy crap what genius thought of this. It almost resembles bulimia in a way...
    thats what I was thinking...purging by fasting...