30 Day Shred

Options
What is everyone's opnion on 30 Day Shred?? I was thinking of getting it but I'm on the fence!

Replies

• kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Love it!! It's a quick workout on it's own if you are really crunched for time. It's also a nice addition to an elliptical workout or a run.
  • lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm sure there's lots of threads on this but I would get it if I were you. I got it for 9 bucks at Target. I love the workouts. They are never boring and the time goes by really fast. I'm on level 2 now and I can already tell my endurance has changed for the better. However, I need to find a way to incorporate more cardio because the 30 day shred alone is not enough to burn enough fat for me.
  • NicoleMarie0409
    Options
    I love it too! I just started March 1st so I am still on level 1. I feel so good afterwards. I got mine at Best Buy for $9.99 so with that price, you cant go wrong :)
  • ljbrauer
    ljbrauer Posts: 62
    Options
    i think it's very effective, but you will need to incorporate your own cardio workout. i think you should try it out! :]
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I say go for it.. Got my DVD at Walmart for $10. Day 6 level 1but every day I get a little bit stronger..
  • soonergirl1289
    Options
    I have been doing it for 5 days and am already noticing a difference. I combine it with 30-40 minutes on the elliptical. I got the 30DS and two other JM dvd's for 19 on amazon!
  • Katymom22
    Katymom22 Posts: 121
    Options
    i will be on day 20 tomorrow so moving to level 3 and sooo scared ..... anywho i lost 12 inches and 8 lbs!! i can do 25 man pushups (couldn't even do one till after starting the shred) my endurance is so great now!! i highly recomend it!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I love it
    Great toning dvd
    My blog:
    Shreddingandlosing.blogspot.com