Hubby away = weight loss (and lots)

Options
so my husband has got himself a job away last week I asked MFP friends what I should do to stop myself binging out of boredom and the ideas I got back were fab I set myself a cleaning Rota for my house as I now have to do all the housework and then an exercise DVD followed by a treat and in my case it was options hot chocolate and a bath followed by a little bit of self pampering well one week in and I lost 4lb!!!!!
Any more Idea's on how to keep myself active during the evenings bearing in mind I have a sleeping baby so am contained to my house x

Replies

• carolyne2
    carolyne2 Posts: 109
    Options
    I do cross stich and that keeps me occupied for hours once I start it, time just flys by. You could have a go at making a small cross stich for either your baby or your hubby- say a birthday card for his next birthday or anniversary etc. What ever you do - enjoy it.
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Organize those drawers in the kitchen, the bathroom, the desk whatever you've got! Go through your closets, organize, organize, organize! Make a baby scrapbook. Write your feelings down in a journal or an online folder in word to keep you focused. Come here a lot and read...lol I do that one a lot just to keep my motivation and inspiration high! Go through your cupboards, again, organize, theres always something that needs to be be organized, at least there is in my house, if only I could find the energy. Clean out your car. Take up reading Health magazines or magazine articles online for free. Just find something to do other than eating too much! Hope these ideals help. Good luck! Oh, when your done with your house, I'll watch your baby while you organize mine...lol. One more,Put on some music and sing to baby and dance.Take care.

Denise
  • mommy2josh
    Options
    do you read? i find i don't want to snack when i read, but when i watch the television, or computer... i want to snack.