support anyone????

Options
angie_04
angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
I'm starting back on my diet.....again!!!!!! Have failed numerous times before. I'm definately ready to take action. "I Used To Be Fat" on MTV has really influenced me and showed me that you can loose 90 lbs.. It is possible!!! I just would like to have a little encouragement along the way...Have no friends on mfp, love to have someone to help me when I reach for my junkfood...anybody there?????

Replies

• spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!:smile:
  • dawny78
    dawny78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You can add me i have been fat for a long time and like yourself tried a few times but gone back to old ways this time its for good we can support each other
  • Tom918
    Tom918 Posts: 6
    Options
    You can add me if you wish. Also my wife Deebo958 would befriend you also. She is much better at responding daily but we both do give encourgament. I guess you should't look at it as a diet as much as better eaing choices.
  • darblij
    darblij Posts: 89
    Options
    Hi, I'm just in my first week, so far I've lost 4lbs! I too have dieted before and even reached my goal, but before i knew it, it all came back. I feel this site has helped me loads as it gives me a focus and keeps me motivated....it's also quite addictive...and calorie free!
  • KimKelly65
    Options
    Hi!

You can add me if you like. I joined the site two months ago and love it! I have lost 16 lbs and many inches. Everyone is very friendly and they are a great support system.
    Good luck on your journey! You can do it!

Kim
  • lisawrite
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new to this too. It can be tough when you're facing losing substantial weight (40+ lbs for me), but I'm looking at it as 5 lbs at a time...doesn't seem so much that way. I know I'm going to succeed and feel positive (even when I blow my calories for the day) so please know you're not alone and we're all cheering for you!! Feel free to friend me!
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We're all in this together
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    You didn't 'fail'. Either you weren't really ready and committed or you chose a plan that was not sustainable for the long haul. :flowerforyou:

Look around the forums and find a few folks that you think can give you good advice or have a similar goal and add them as friends. There is a lot of support here! :smile:
  • ildi59
    ildi59 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me, we can support each other.
  • mikey2751
    Options
    You may add me as a friend as well I am new to the site as well. I also am looking for support. We are all in this together.
  • Sunshinema
    Options
    you may add me as well. i am new to this site but have struggled a long time.
  • kat2475
    kat2475 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am another one that has done this more times than I can count. I've been doing WW the past few weeks and have just not been "feeling it". I think I just got sick of figuring points and just need a simpler approach to it all. Feel free to add me and we can support each other.