Mom of twins looking for other moms

Options
Looking for other mom's on the same path I am. I'm a mom of 3 year old twin girls. Being healthy and a good role model for my girls at this age is SO important. Is anyone else out there looking for motivation and support too? I've got a long way to go and not a whole lot of support.

Replies

• arcoriell
    Options
    I'm a mom of 4 year old twin girls! :flowerforyou:
  • knqtm104
    knqtm104 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 13yr old twin boys and a daughter age 16. I will help you the best I can :happy:
  • AshliKrasz
    AshliKrasz Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have two boys, 2 and 4. No twins here but they are the exact same size and people THINK they are twins daily lol. I could use some mommy support.
  • buffalogal1979
    buffalogal1979 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I 'm a mom of 3 yo boy/girl twins! I'll send you a friend request!
    J
  • Tanyatan02
    Options
    Hello My name is Tanya and I am also a mother of twins. They are 2 years old a boy and girl. I am also wanting to lose weight. We have to be a good role model for them. I need support too. So maybe we can help each other.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2 yr old twin boys :)
  • DawnMarie1970
    DawnMarie1970 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome! I am a mom of 12 yr. old boy/girl twins, and 2 singletons. I'll send you a friend request :smile:
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 3 boys. My boys are 6,3,2- my little two might as well be twins since they're only 9 months apart (preemies). Add me if you like =)
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of a 9 yr old, 2 yr old, and 2 month old
  • dordec78
    dordec78 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 13 month old b/g twins and a (nearly) 4 year old son.

And you know what is crazy? I LOST weight after the twins were born without even trying.
    Then from the time they were 6 months old to a year old, I have gained and gained :(

Time to get back into shape so I can keep up with them this summer!!
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom too! Audrey is almost 4 and Finley is 8 months. So nice to meet other moms on MFP! So fun that you have twins, although I imagine... double the work and double the trouble. :D Welcome!!
  • bosanka
    bosanka Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    HI girls- :) i have twin boys .. 12 years now and a girl almost 11 .. so to say i have " tripplets " heheh ;)

working hard, than falling of wagon, finding a way to get back on it, falling off.. crawling back on it.. that's how my journey looks like .. need support, encouragment and .. praise.. i know it sounds weired, but i don't praise myself, don't know how to do it, i'm strict and hard on myself , lots of negative comments in my head etc.. but not so much nice ones and the nice ones i manage to think of , don't sound " genuine " to myself..
    that's the reason i need to hear some encouragment from others, it keeps me going.. i have not admited this until now - and now i'm doing it even to myself.. i need support and encouragment .. i'm a " tough " girl on the outside but very sensitive in the inside ..

trying to find a way to fix myself from the inside out- still figuring out what is " broken " inside, i guess once i figure that part out than finding the tools for fixing it will be the easier part ..

add me to your list if you wish- and let's stay in touch :)
  • melissapoulin
    Options
    i have 10 month old boy girl twins, and a 3 1/2 year old daughter. nice to see the other moms on here.