My second day.

Options
perrytyra
perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
Hi. I am Rena and this is my second day. I am a stay at home mom who homeschools one child. I am going to school online. Yesterday I went over 12 calories. My problem is staying up late, so I want to eat a snack close to bedtime.
Today I am going to be careful to save enough calories for that bedtime snack.
I don't have a scale, so I had to guess my weight at 190. I hope I am not any higher than that. My BMI says I am obese. I am just trying to get to a point that I am not disgusted when I change my clothes. I have full length mirrors all around my bedroom. The closet doors are mirrors.

Replies

• Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Hi Rena
    Don't beat yourself up over 12 calories - that's nothing! Your calorie goal is just that - a goal. Being 12 over isn't going to be problematic, just try not to be over by a substantial amount on a day to day basis :)

Good luck!
  • dietcoke281
    dietcoke281 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about 12 calories! It won't even make a difference.
    Good luck! :smile:
  • zumbamadleanne
    Options
    I agree don't worry too much about 12 calories, however you want to keep on top of it as snacking is my downfall and once you get in the mind set of oh an extra 12 calories won't hurt its hard to get out of it. Try some exercises at home if you have a spare ten minutes and that will burn some extra calories to allow you to have a snack. if you cant find any exercises look online there is an immense amount of exercises you can do at home without any equipment. xx
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. I wasn't worried too much about 12 calories. What i was worried about was knowing how I get at night. I had the munchies big time last night, and only had around 100 calories left. I could have eaten a vitamuffin, but then I wouldn't have the calories to add a glass of milk. I ended up eating a whole box of grean giant baby veggies which was only 120 calories all together. But it wasn't very satisfying.
  • kat2475
    kat2475 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You sound so much like me. Nighttime snacking is my big downfall. It's my way of relaxing after the kids go to bed. I have a 23 month old and a 3.5 year old so they definitely keep me busy. Feel free to friend me and we can support each other.
  • thearrowoodzoo
    thearrowoodzoo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new here as well been doing this for 3 days. I also homeschool and my downfall is after the kids go to bed because its relaxing time!! I am understanding everything you say!!! Its hard because thats slow down time for my husband and me. I have done really well before finding fitness pal for tracking diet records but wow they make it so easy!!! This is our 6th year homeschooling and we love it.

Dont beat your self up over 12 calories!! You done well to stay that close ;)