Breakfast

Options
2»

Replies

• skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I usually do some version of the Special K cereal especially now that they have the new multigrain Oats and honey one. It is real yummy and only 100 calories, less then all the other Special K Cereals. I will also eat instant oatmeal if it is real cold out and I need to warm my body. If it is a morning that I have more time I will eat a four egg omelet. I do whole eggs. I will add ginger and rosemary and dill seeds to my omelet very rarely anything else. then I put some ketchup and mustard on it to eat it. IT is one of my absolute favorites. I will eat the omelet for supper also if i am low on calories but am still pretty hungry. It fills me up and will keep me going for a long time. :)
  • SeaShell33
    SeaShell33 Posts: 141
    Options
    I usually eat plain oatmeal with 1/2 cup frozen blueberries and sometimes a little stevia. Yummy!
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    kashi go lean oatmeal....keeps me full and tastes pretty good too.
  • BatFat
    BatFat Posts: 2
    Options
    most days a greek yogurt and coffee or hot chocolate

on days with more time, egg beaters, light toast, laughing cow, oatmeal, etc
  • stephbraden74
    stephbraden74 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I usually alternate the following:
    Oatmeal with Dark brown sugar (just a little)

Sandwich (35 cal bread toasted cut in half with 1 turkey sausage patty 60 cal, 1 slice Kraft 25 cal cheese, and 1 egg scrambled into a patty 70 cal) only 190 cals for a yummy breakfast sandwich

Coffee with creamer and a Nature Valley Granola thin (OMG my FAVORITE they are HEAVENLY)

Coffee and fiber one bar

Coffee and Toast with peanut butter

whole grain waffle with peanut butter, or spray butter if Im trying to keep the cals low

Cereal....usually fiber one, Kashi or multi grain cheerios

Bowl of fruit
  • qtrhrsewoman
    Options
    I just posted a blog about my newest breakfast find, haven't tried it yet, but sounds like it will be good. I do cereal, and I LOVE the morning star veggie links, and would never of thought I would like them.
  • ejramis
    ejramis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Monday-Friday:

1/4 cup of Bear Naked 100% pure and natural granola - banana nut - 140 cal
    1/2 cup Organic Valley Fat Free Milk 45 cal
    Coffee

OR

10 blueberries
    2 strawberries
    5 raspberries
    5 blackberries
    4 oz orange juice
    coffee
  • KimKelly65
    Options
    Low Cal High Fiber Whole Wheat Bagel or English Muffin with egg and low fat cheese, Chobani yogurt and granola, Whole Wheat toast, PB and banana, Oatmeal with fruit or cinammon, touch of brown sugar, almonds slivers, and honey. Eggbeaters with all kinds of veggies, (onions, peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, tomatoes) low fat cheese, and WW toast.