Hello Everyone - I'm new to this forum

Options
Hi!

I am new to this forum and looking for other people who, like me, are trying to lose weight and be healthy! I was 346 pounds and have lost 114 so far. I have 82 pounds to go.

Yvonne:smile:

Replies

• Mom71
    Mom71 Posts: 24
    Options
    My motivation Too. I am also new member trying to get healthy. Welcome to the circle
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    Welcome
    I just joined today as well
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    Welcome
    I just joined today too and am trying to familiarize myself with the site
  • lnadeau66
    lnadeau66 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Yvonne,

I have three words for you: WELCOME, WOW AND CONGRATULATIONS! You should be proud of yourself! Thanks for joining us! Lynn:smile:
  • MissPiggy0718
    Options
    Hello,
    & welcome! i just joined about a week ago&i luv luv this site its so helpful!!!!!!! Wow youve done awesome sofar on the weight loss good 4 u!
  • Patecakers
    Options
    Hello! I just joined about 45 seconds ago and just browsing around...I have tried many diets and "fads" that just didn't work for me...I'm going to follow this plan (note the word "try" isn't in that statement cause if you TRY something it leaves room for failure) I'm going to exercise more and I am going to be better and healthier! I would love for the men that turned me down for dates to turn and look THREE times as I walk by! lol
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • munchkinbabe
    Options
    Wow. That's awesome! Welcome!
  • FILLE
    FILLE Posts: 45
    Options
    WOW! congrats! I've been on and off this site since 2009... A friend suggested I make friends on this site which will help motivate me!... It has! you are welcome to add me as a friend.