Biggest loser sucks!!!!

Options
WOW.....I'm done watching the biggest loser....my fav. team was voted off sad....plus not to mention..LT is a hottie!! ha ha ha....so upset!!! just thought I share my thoughts with everyone!!!!

Replies

• steph1705
    Options
    WOW.....I'm done watching the biggest loser....my fav. team was voted off sad....plus not to mention..LT is a hottie!! ha ha ha....so upset!!! just thought I share my thoughts with everyone!!!!
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    He is a hottie!!!!!!!!! I was very bummed.
  • steph1705
    Options
    i know i'm super bummed too!!!
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Oh man I thought I was the only one thinking that!!! LOL!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:love: :brokenheart: :cry: :sad:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Yeah. It was kinda sad to see LT go, but I have to say that Coleen ROCKS and I would really like to see Jerry stay in for a while longer so he can get the help he needs.
  • daisygirl3626
    Options
    I know...my two favorite teams...lose-lose either way! ;-( Will miss them, but maybe they will really get motivated and kick some tail for the finale!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hey love how are you :heart:
  • Gator4RTR
    Gator4RTR Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I would like to see Jerry and Colleen last a little longer so he can get help. I felt bad for him on the treadmill on the first show.
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Yikes, I live in California and I'm watching it now! I shouldn't have gone in here.
  • jamster
    Options
    I think it's unfortunate that the two losing teams were the ones that needed it most! They both had members on each team that have been the heaviest and most sick on the show! Sometimes I think that the people on the show who are voting people off need to think of why they are there in the first place and think who really needs to be there. I wish the yellow team would have never made that bet and purple team would've gone under the line...then again I'm sure people would've still voted the grey team off just cause they're a bigger threat! LT and Tom better come back to the finale and kick everyones *kitten*!!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Yikes, I live in California and I'm watching it now! I shouldn't have gone in here.

Perhaps we might add something to the subject line in the future on some of these TV shows we all enjoy discussing to save the good stuff for you all to watch when your time zone matches the show or you watch yoru tapes you set up to record.:drinker:

What is the name I'm thinking of?:laugh: Oh yes...SPOILER means uh oh, might be something in here ya might not want to read yet....depending on which type of site you're on it can mean a bit more than that..:laugh:

What say kids? :flowerforyou: think we can pull it off for those who can't watch it until later...it'll advice them to steer clear but we can chat to our hearts content!!:happy: :yawn: :tongue:
  • OomarianneoO
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing. My hubby's on lots of different boards and that's what they do...put "SPOILER" in the title. Makes sense.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I agree, they are my favourite team as well. But I really like the yellow team too so it was a lose-lose situation for me!!
  • lol i had to record after the water slide because i had to leave.. but now i know i really didnt want to see t and lt go but i really really like the yellow team.. so im still happy.... for now...
  • richardwelch
    Options
    just label the post ****SPOILER ALERT****
    That way everyone knows.:wink:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    he was a cutie but something told me those two would have become the team I hated.
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Okay, I think after six posts we all know to mark it spoiler in the future but there's nothing that can be done now. Also, if you haven't seen it yet and know people are in different time zones then why were you clicking on it before you watched it?
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :blushing: sorry I really was thinking it was a help when I posted mine, I didn't feel like we were getting obsessed on the topic or anything...just looking out for others.:sad: :noway:
    Okay, I think after six posts we all know to mark it spoiler in the future but there's nothing that can be done now. Also, if you haven't seen it yet and know people are in different time zones then why were you clicking on it before you watched it?
  • OomarianneoO
    Options

Well...alrighty then. :indifferent: I hope your day gets better. :flowerforyou:
  • BillyS
    Options
    Really, they should not vote people off the show to begin with. Not every reality show has to follow the Survivor model. They should all stay at the ranch and the person, or couple as with this season, who loses the most should win. They could still do challenges that add pounds to your total instead of mark you for elimination.