*New to myfitnesspal*

Options
Hey I'm Michelle you can look at my profile to learn more about my goals and a little more about me, but yep hello! I was also wondering about ideas on snacks, lunch, and dinner. I'm pretty busy with my childs school and her extra activites and also a 10 month old and maybe a new job soon (i have my fingers crossed), but some ideas would be great! Thanks and hello again.

Replies

• Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options
    Hi Michelle! I'm Kelly. Its great to meet u, welcome to MFP! I joined about 3 or 4 wks ago and really love this site! U sound super busy but logging ur daily food and exercise will help u achieve ur weight loss goals. Good luck on the job, my fingers are crossed too :smile: Feel free to add me as one of ur fitness buds! :happy:
  • heididoll
    Options
    Hi Michelle!
    I just joined yesterday. I too have a daughter and she is involved with sports, what makes it worse is I carpool with my husband and we both work a half hour away from where we live (daughters school is same town as we work) so getting off work hoping there is no overtime involved and hoping that her practices dont end late. We are usually too tired to cook anything so what do we do, we eat out. That ends today!

I, like everyone on this site need motivation and tips and tricks on how to beat the fast food beast! I welcome you to be my buddy and share your thoughts and progress. We can do this as a team and make great friends in the process!
  • mlburdette
    mlburdette Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support I really need it!
  • Kristen713
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck on your weight loss journey and if you ever need a little boost or a push you can add me and i'm more than happy to help
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I've been here for 10 days now and see MFP as the next phase in my journey. I log in every day so feel free to add me. We all need the motivation and support. :flowerforyou:
  • mlburdette
    Options
    Thanks again ladies!
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome aboard!! Just a couple things you can try is on days when it's not so busy try cooking extra and having leftovers the next day or freezing for another day. Also a crockpot will be your best freind! You can get up about 15 mins early and whatever meat you are going to have just season it and put it in the crockpot and when you get home all you have to do is whip up a side dish like steamed veggies, salad, etc. and there's your meal. Hope this helps and good luck on your journey!!
  • Shannmfp11
    Shannmfp11 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP! I joined about 3 weeks ago. The support here is amazing. I log in everyday so feel free to add me as a weight loss buddy! Good luck to you. You will do great!
  • mlburdette
    Options
    thanks piccolarj! i never even thought about the crook pot and i love using it because its so easy great advice!!!! Thanks to everyone else too my friends list is getting bigger and the support here is AWESOME!!!!