New to myfitnesspal.

Options
jwb330
jwb330 Posts: 12 Member
Hello everyone. I am a 34 year old male with a starting weight of 330lbs. I have been using the mobile app for a couple of weeks. The mobile app really appeals to my "geek" side and keeps me focused on my calorie intake. I have also started going to the gym this week and after only a few days I can already see a difference. Each time I am able to do a little bit more and it takes less and less time to catch my breath.

I have a beautiful and amazing family that I want to enjoy as long as I possibly can so I have decided to change my lifestyle. And it is great that they are supporting me and joining in as well.

I wish everyone the best of luck and know that with help and encouragement we can all reach our goals.

Replies

• Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this is a great place to be! Good luck on your journey!
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    im so happy for you...youre going to LOVE it here...ask people to be your friend left and right...we're an awesome bunch !!
  • cyndi101
    cyndi101 Posts: 59
    Options
    Good Luck...You will find lots of support and motivation here!
  • zinkletta
    Options
    The best of luck to you too! Thank you!:smile:
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! There is amazing support here, make sure you use it!
  • nurse_chris
    nurse_chris Posts: 189
    Options
    welcome...... and good luck. This is a great resource to help you with your goals
  • Scidoc
    Scidoc Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi!! :) Welcome...you are in really good company here. Congrats on making the move to a happier and healthier lifestyle. Feel free to add me!
  • candykoated
    candykoated Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the family!!! Good luck in all that you're doing. We're all in the same boat here, and we'd love to help and keep you motivated in any way. We all need it! And remember to have fun with it *wink*
  • MelanieHodgkiss1962
    Options
    Congratulations on joining MFP!! You'll find lots of friends and support on your weight loss journey. Its the best thing I've done this year!!
  • jwb330
    jwb330 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you all very much for welcoming me with open arms and positive words.