Newbie Greetings from Altoona, PA

Options
Hello everyone!

I just started on MFP last week and I enjoy the fact that I can enter my food calories in, and exercise calories out. I hope to get to 200lbs before summer starts, about 70lbs to lose.

Hope to learn from everyone on this site, and maybe give back some info in the process. :happy:

Replies

• BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! This site has been AMAZING so far for me! I've learned so much and everyone is so supportive! Add some friends to help you along. You can add me. I'm from PA as well! :smile:
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! This site has been AMAZING so far for me! I've learned so much and everyone is so supportive! Add some friends to help you along. You can add me. I'm from PA as well! :smile:
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    that may be way too much weight to try and lose by summer. realistically 1 to 2 lbs a week is a good way to lose. but however you do it, good luck with your journey.
  • chrissiehayward
    Options
    Hi,

Ive been using this reguarly for the last 4/5 weeks, its absolutely fantastic, I dont know now how i would lose weight without it!

you can add me too if u like

Chrissie (UK)
  • beachbumdoug
    beachbumdoug Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    this site is pretty awesome and the people are all great.. welcome aboard
  • blahlemon
    blahlemon Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'd let you add me but since we're already friends...lol. Glad you're liking it; thanks for reminding me that "nothing tastes as good as being thin feels"!