Protein powder for women that tastes good...

Options
I'm looking for a protein powder that actually tastes good...I recently tried GNC womans ultra active and didn't like the taste at all...

Replies

• wendalynh
    Options
    Isagenix is great - I've been using it for over a year now it is a meal replacement for 2 of your meals and uses all your protein points. Google it.. I use the chocolate I don't like the vanilla. Hubby puts a banana in his LOL
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Publix's greenwise is great.
  • Andie1515
    Andie1515 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amplify Creamy Chocolate
  • monylove311
    monylove311 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I, myself, HATE whey. I found Jay Robb's Egg protein and I really like it. Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry. I add banana, strawberries or blueberries.
  • countryrunner
    countryrunner Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of Isagenix too. The chocolate is great and the vanilla is good when you add things to it like peanut butter.
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    I do Premier but I know a bunch that love the Jay Robb.
  • mowrynation
    Options
    I LOVE the Arbonne Protein Powder! It comes in Chocolate and Vanilla! I am a consultant as well, so if you want a Free Sample, let me know! I would be happy to send you one, no obligation! It is made with Pea, Cranberry and Rice Protein, NO SOY! Yeah!!

It is totally Vegan and has CoQ10 for energy, Alfalfa which is loaded with vitamins A,C,E and K , Ginseng which reduces stress and increases energy, and Flax Seed for general health.
  • shellyxxxxx
    shellyxxxxx Posts: 143
    Options
    i sorry i might be behing everyone here but what is protein powder and what does it do for you ?? if it helps with weight loss maybe i need to invest in some lol x
  • suemay1122
    Options
    i myself like the Nauture's Plus Spiru-tein High Protein shake...they have lots of flavors...and this is by far the best protein shake i have ever tried and love....i buy mines at Vitamin World or you can go to GNC....
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Yep, Jay robb! I do whey. Also just got the zero carb isopure, like it, but it doesn't mix as well as jay robb.
  • mcointreau
    Options
    Frutein is one of my favorites, has protein and all sorts of herbs and antioxidants. All the flavors are good. I also just got Aria Chocolate Protein for women and that is pretty good.
  • nofizzyellowbeer
    Options
    Thanks for all the responses, too many options now!
  • hellen72
    hellen72 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Power bar coconut