skinny cow

tarahs
tarahs Posts: 99 Member
edited September 24 in Food and Nutrition
Hi..:flowerforyou: any comments about this dessert brand??? just wondering if this is a good alternative over reg ice cream???

Replies

• aneajo
    aneajo Posts: 287 Member
    Yummy!!!!!!!!!!
  • NoWomb4More
    NoWomb4More Posts: 30 Member
    I love it! I've only had the vanilla ice cream sandwiches but love them!
  • I eat them alot!! They are DELICIOUS!! :)
  • evandmegsmom
    evandmegsmom Posts: 88 Member
    So. So. SO. Good.
  • nikkelle
    nikkelle Posts: 8
    they are the best alternative...even my daughter likes them
  • Love them! I have the caramel cones and the cookies n cream ice cream sandwiches in my freezer right now!
  • tnkbest
    tnkbest Posts: 58 Member
    Love them!! I have the ice cream sandwiches in my freezer right now. I love ice cream so this is a much better alternative and I don't feel like i am missing out on anything.
  • TulsaTim
    TulsaTim Posts: 87
    Ice cream is my weakness and they have been a great outlet for me. I will have one most every night after dinner. I am sure there are some true hardcore folks out there that may flame me for praising it but I am 42lbs down from November 2010.

I truly believe that you need to find things that still make you happy in your lifestyle change. Another little tid bit that has worked for me... I have replaced potato chips with sugar snap peas. I LOVE THEM... find things that you love that are low cal and will make your transition into your new lifestyle more enjoyable.
  • elfie9863
    elfie9863 Posts: 337
    Love Them!!! Wish they weren't so spendy tho...
  • skinnyb450
    skinnyb450 Posts: 288
    Love them - Good for you - Enjoy them :):flowerforyou:
  • HaydonS19
    HaydonS19 Posts: 27 Member
    They are really good!!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    It's amazing!! :) I used to actually HATE ice-cream until I tried skinny cow.
  • bkegurl36
    bkegurl36 Posts: 61 Member
    YES!! I love these!! I love all of the Skinny Cow Truffles my fav are the carmel and the mint ones!!
  • Painten
    Painten Posts: 499 Member
    I love icecream and deserts of all kinds. I usually hate and i meant hate low fat deserts. They never taste right, they are usually quite flavourless and for this reason when i tried the skinny cow icecreams i went for the mint choc chip.

They are delicious, they really taste like icecream. I doubt i'd be able to tell the difference between one of these and a regular mint choc chip ice cream they are that good.
  • ldon37
    ldon37 Posts: 145 Member
    Another yummy alternative: Weight Watchers has a dark choc covered raspberry ice cream bar that is so good and only 80 calories each. The dark choc is really good and satisfies my choc cravings.
This discussion has been closed.