My Skanky Jeans

Options
So I pulled out a pair of skanky aka skinny jeans from the top of my closet. You know the place. Its the part of the closet where you keep all your "remember when you were that size", place. Holding the faded denim in my hand I drew in a deep breath and went for it. First leg was no problem. Second leg, PHEW! Now for the zip and button move. "Should I lay down? I asked myself. Standing for a few seconds longer I decided to make the final move. BOOYAH!!!!!!!! I was once again in my skanky jeans. And I put them on while standing up! Just wanted to share.

Replies

• HannahPastoor
    Options
    Yay!!!! Awesome!
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    AWESOME NSV!!!! u go girl :D xx
  • MissNoDoubt
    Options
    Aww, I wish I was you!! LOL Way to go!!
  • Okgirl
    Okgirl Posts: 12
    Options
    Awesome :)
    Thanks for the giggle.
  • nys2
    nys2 Posts: 8
    Options
    Best feeling in the world! YOU ROCK!:smile:
  • barbarajean3
    barbarajean3 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    My skanky jeans are about to come back in style hopefully I will be able to do what you have done.
  • dara516
    dara516 Posts: 68
    Options
    This is a MAJOR NSV, congratulations! :happy:
  • catniss
    catniss Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    nothing better than seeing all that work pay off! congratulations and thanks for sharing--it helps keep the rest of us going
  • catniss
    Options
    nothing better than seeing all that work pay off! congratulations and thanks for sharing--it helps keep the rest of us going
  • catniss
    Options
  • catniss
    Options
    wow, my reply button went nuts--sorry for the multiple postings...:embarassed:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    My skanky jeans are now getting loose! Who would have thought? I never thought I would wear them again....now I have to replace them!:blushing: :love:
  • appleofmyeye
    Options
    Woo hoo! Way to go!! :happy:
  • MizSpock
    MizSpock Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one who had that neatly-folded stack of clothes in my closet!!!

Great job!

Hopefully I'll be able to break into my pile of skinny clothes again soon...
  • HW2Hottie
    HW2Hottie Posts: 100
    Options
    Enjoy! I have a little to go to get mine, but I did take them out and look at them. Soon. Soon.
  • veromancha
    veromancha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    such a great feeling!!!!
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Yay for fitting skanky jeans!!! Congrats on your hard work (nothing beats being able to put on a "remember when "pair of jeans without having to lay down and use a pair of pliers (what, like YOU haven't done that once..lol) or doing the pregnancy trick of using a hair tie through the button hole and around the button
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!