Size 18 to 14

Options
I did it! I can fit a size 14 pencil skirt....I am an avid shopper so I buy when stuff is on sale (even sometimes when it doesnt fit) and I bought a brown pencil skirt that was waaaaaay too small but a good deal......so we recently moved and i was going through some clothes and there was the skirt, tags still on it!!!! I put it on no problem!!!! Yeah for me!!! My hubby even says that it looks good on me!! I am super happy y'all! It's been an incredible journey and I am glad to have my MFP family here to share in the joy! :heart:

Replies

• mbrotnitsky
    mbrotnitsky Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great- I' happy for you
  • Startingover71
    Options
    Congrats, I bet that was a awesome feeling when you put it on and it fit!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    That's great! I bet you look wonderful.
  • matron4591
    Options
    WELL DONE! I know the feeling was size 18/20 last november, today got into my size 14 jeans.........GREAT feeling ain't it. :bigsmile:
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! BIG Congrats on your success, Keep it up and ENJOY!
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Great job, great feeling.
  • InMyJeans
    InMyJeans Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    That must be a nice feeling! Congrats on your weight loss!
  • delladawn
    Options
    I'm so happy for you!! I know you feel great about yourself!! Congrats
  • 2blossom
    2blossom Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congratulations !!
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    You go girl! I have a few pairs of 16's that have been on hold for a while. But really cute and good deal so I couldn't leave them either lol. Congrats on your success!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hey! I do that too! i buy clothes way too small when they are on sale hoping i will fit in them. i know i`ll be able to fit in them soon. But congrats on your NSV!
  • Markie70
    Markie70 Posts: 10
    Options
    Good for you girl, I hope to do the same in the next few months, you are an inspiration to me.Many thanks.
  • asj0901
    asj0901 Posts: 141
    Options
    Great Job! by the way I love the way you shop girlfriend! I can't resist a sale either.... we just have to promise to resist buying sizes up no matter what a deal it is.... Only buy sizes down. :wink:
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    THANKS GUYS FOR THE LOVE :heart: !!!! I PROMISE I WILL ONLY BUY SIZES DOWN, NOT UP (EVEN IF THE DEAL IS GOOD). :tongue: ..LMAO!!! HOPING BY MY BIRTHDAY (MAY 17TH) THAT I AM AT LEAST IN A 12 (HOPING FOR THAT 10) ......THANK AGAIN :bigsmile:
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    That is a great accomplishment. I am also down from size 18 to 14, and it feels great. Keep it up.
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling of accomplishment! Not only does it fit . . you look hot in it too? Double bonus ;-D. I am now a pretty consistent size 12 - down from a size 16 where most of those were pretty tight. I need to get those size dividers for my closet I have so many different sizes hanging up in there.
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Congrats on ur accomplishments :smile:
  • fatsnacker
    fatsnacker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    well done on your weight loss
  • Erica9903
    Erica9903 Posts: 156
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! That is awesome :love: Keep up the amazing work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!