Anyone want to start a blog with me?

Options
I'm new to the site - I just started last week. My goal is to lose about 45 pounds and I want to document the journey. I'm looking for a couple of other people who are looking to lose between 30 and 50 pounds who want to document their journey with me. I think it'll be a good motivator to keep going and working hard. My hope is to have us post workouts, recipes, and journals about our experience - the good and the bad. Is anyone interested?

Replies

• Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Do you have to be looking to lose that much NOW or when you started?
  • ITSSODAMNHOT
    ITSSODAMNHOT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting... Let me know what information I should provide and what not... Haven't blogged before..
  • oliveoil87
    oliveoil87 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I will! I have 30 pounds to lose!. I have a blog and will post the link soon.
  • pianolady189
    Options
    I am new and have 75 pounds to lose but I would be interested in sharing. I have followed the plan pretty well this first week and haven't lost weight. I have it set to "sedentary" sp? and then excercise a lot in order to eat more food. Do y'all think the calories burned listed by excercising is accurate?
  • Mary830
    Mary830 Posts: 64
    Options
    Do you have to be looking to lose that much NOW or when you started?

That's my question too. I have my blog here, and I also post at blogger (same title and, right now, same content.) Currently I am looking to lose 34 lbs. But, when (not if, but when :smile: ) I get to my long term goal, I will be down 63 pounds from my heaviest (non-pregnant) weight.

I know that you can create team blogs with Blogger.com and with wordpress.com if that's something you are serious about doing.
  • eversits
    eversits Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50 pounds (at least)....I would love to do a blog. I was thinking of doing it, but I did not really know how to start it!!! Add me as a friends, and lets start our journey together!!!!
  • fit4life_73
    fit4life_73 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I have 45 lbs to lose. I've never blogged before either, so just let me know the details. Thanks
  • staceyo1211
    staceyo1211 Posts: 163
    Options
    Sounds good, i've never blogged before so teach me and I'll do it. You can add me as a friend.
  • Mary830
    Mary830 Posts: 64
    Options
    I will! I have 30 pounds to lose!. I have a blog and will post the link soon.

Oliveoil- it looks like we have similar goals. I see you are staring at 147 and have a LTG of 115. My starting weight (this time) is 149 and I am also looking at 115 as a goal.
  • charlene_1980
    Options
    I'm up for that... I'm looking to lose 30-40 lbs. I started a week and a half ago with a goal of 35-45 lbs, but have lost 5 lbs so far.
  • SenseAtional
    Options
    I think a team blog would be perfect. I have a little experience with wordpress, but I was thinking about using blogger.
  • npendleton
    Options
    I'm down. I was looking to lose 45.
    5 down now.. 40 more to go..... then I'm going to dye my hair red and be fabulous ;)
  • SenseAtional
    Options
    Here's the blog we started: http://mywalletisfatnotme.blogspot.com/.