Hello from miserable!

Options
Hi, I've just had my last meal where I hate myself afterward. My sister-in-law suggested this website and I'm excited about getting started. I've got 50+ pounds to lose but I'm trying to not focus on the big number. I gained this weight within the last twelve months due to a medical condition. Before this I was very active and fit and now I'm so overweight and emotionally down that it's been very difficult to get started. I hope this is the motivation I need.

5404551.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• AMBrody
    AMBrody Posts: 25
    Options
    Welcome, we are here to support you on this journey. You have taken the first step, and we are very proud of you.
  • jjustjo
    jjustjo Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Welcome: Log your food and exercise every day, read the blogs, get some fat buddies and never give up. You will do great. This website works!
  • sandragi1
    Options
    Don't give up. I have 50+ pounds myself to loose. Over the past 4 years I have losty 70 but have more to go. I intend to reach my goal by March 2012. Just push through and if you need someone to talk with that is in the same boat, I'm here. Good LucK. :happy: :happy:
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    welcome, and best of luck to you on your journey!!!
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Welcome: Log your food and exercise every day, read the blogs, get some fat buddies and never give up. You will do great. This website works!

why not some thin buddies too?
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am in your boat and this site has been a life saver :)
  • tpalazzotto
    Options
    Welcome to a great place to get support and keep yourself on track. Way to start a new journey!
  • toni429
    toni429 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. Just remember it takes time , never give up! You can do it! Even on not so good days it's ok you have the next day-to keep going.
  • satgsang1
    satgsang1 Posts: 12
    Options
    HI. I totally get the miserable part. I love this site AND I constantly struggle off and on but what really helps, me anyway, is to keep coming back here and checking in. I was doing great and then totally sabotaged myself. I hate that. But, when I'm here reading what you all write and seeing your successes I feel much more grounded and hopeful. Good job moving in this direction.
  • GooneyAngel
    Options
    Welcome! We are here to offer support, ideas and encouragement.