would it be too weird? lol

Options
my daughter is turning 4 on April 3rd. she hasnt started school yet so she doesnt have a lot of little friends to invite. so its mostly family coming. Mostly girls, but a handful of boys. would it be too weird to have a "tea party" theme? LOL

Replies

• abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I don't think it would be weird, particularly with an Alice edge...perhaps top hats?
  • grumpy2032
    grumpy2032 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    sounds like fun and if she is a girly girl she will love it. :flowerforyou:
  • slimyfishy
    slimyfishy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I agree with Abyt42. I think it would be fun :^D
  • SMJohnson27
    SMJohnson27 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    No. My niece just had one and all her cousins are boys. The girls had hats, feather boas and white gloves and the boys got bow ties and top hats. They had trunks with dress up clothes and even the boys got in on it (firefighter hats and knight costumes were added for them). They all had finger foods and punch and posed with Johnny Depp (Mad Hatter stand up), lol. My two boys didn't seem to care that it was a tea party, they still had a blast.
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    my daughter is turning 4 on April 3rd. she hasnt started school yet so she doesnt have a lot of little friends to invite. so its mostly family coming. Mostly girls, but a handful of boys. would it be too weird to have a "tea party" theme? LOL

no that would be sooo awesome! and if you do the alice in wonderland thing you could get the boys to be ok with it!
  • sexyasme2
    Options
    IT SOUNDS COOL TO ME!!!
  • lubvug32
    lubvug32 Posts: 15
    Options
    I think its a great idea! Regardless of theme, kids have fun at their bday parties! I think us as parents stress out over the party details too much sometimes. Your idea is awesome, your daughter will have a blast!
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    You could decorate mad hatter hats with stickers and glitter pens and feathers and fun stuff. It sounds so cute. My kids are big-I miss those days!
  • Belle_Fille
    Belle_Fille Posts: 469
    Options
    thanks everyone! my daughter cant seen to make up her mind. and tea party is the last thing she mentioned. so im just running with it!