Really?

Options
Its been 2weeks now and I have seen no loss. Last week I gained .9 and this week I gained .3! I know I know its only ounces but I'm getting discouraged. I ate pretty ok this week and kept up with my workouts minus the one for Friday because I have been having dizzy spells and headaches and almost didn't make it through my workout on Wednesday. I took measurements last week so at least that is done! I do 30 day Shred level 2 three days a week should I think about adding some plain cardio on Tuesdays and Thursdays to mix my body up? I only have 14 pounds till my goal in the past its the last 10 pounds that are the hardest to get off. I'm also not sure if I am getting TOM or if I am pregnant!(too soon to tell) Any suggestions??

Replies

• missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I know how frustrating it is to feel like you aren't getting anywhere. While you may not be losing any weight, you may still be building more muscle and burning more fat. It may help for you to also be tracking your waistline, your hips, your arms, your legs, etc, or being more aware of how your clothing is fitting.
    Don't give up! Even if you can't see it, your body is working super hard right now!

Also, edit:

I just noticed the part about you feeling dizzy and getting headaches. That can be a sign that you are not getting enough calories, especially if you are working out a lot. Your body may be in "starvation mode" right now and thinks that it needs to conserve energy. Try eating more snacks throughout the day to get your metabolism moving again.
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    share your food journal...you will get better feedback from people
  • losing4myself
    Options
    Are you making you sure you get atleast 1200 calories a day? A lot of weeks I will NOT lose unless i've drinken atleast 1gallon of water each day. I'm not sure how much water you drink so it may seem like a lot but you totally get used to that much. Water really, really is key for weight loss!! How is your sodium intake? If it is TOM that makes sense...just wait till it's over!! Just keep working at it, stay motivated, and don't let the numbers on the scale mess with your brain!!