lost 120 ilbs

Options
yes tonight i told my cheating ex girlfriend to kick rocks .. she is no good for me emotionally we have been friends and spoke almost daily but i figured while i am concentrating on my self i cant live for someone else i have been obsessing over her since we broke up and had an awaking today ... she is a very selfish person and i am too giving she fed off that for too long ...

only advice i have is NEVER MAKE SOMEONE A PRIORITY WHEN YOU ARE JUST THEIR OPTION !!!!!

Replies

• Megthatgirl
    Megthatgirl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO :) Im all for doing that! Ive deleted pictures, emails and phone numbers and am focused on me!!!! Now if I accidentally send a picture of me all thin and hot in a few weeks, well I guess that just cant be helped :)

You have to love you before anyone else can... I took the long way around to figure it out but now I know... Good for you!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    That is a great idea. Glad you have things figured out. Good luck continuing your journey.:happy:
  • rthompson81
    rthompson81 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Lol, it took me a minute to get your title. Cute! And good for you! :)
  • CameraShy
    CameraShy Posts: 34
    Options
    Great advice.
  • smashmay
    smashmay Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats on your self-motivating actions!! They will only help move you forward. :):wink:
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Great Break through... Never be with someone that tears you down... only look forward never backward!
  • losing4myself
    Options
    Awesome for you!! That is GREAT :happy:
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! People can be so poisonous and sometimes (no matter how hard it is) you just have to cut the ties to better yourself.
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    thanks guys
  • CallousMalice
    Options
    There are far too many people like that in this world, isn't there? Her loss; and it makes room for someone way better. Good luck.
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    There are far too many people like that in this world, isn't there? Her loss; and it makes room for someone way better. Good luck.

i dig your swagger man you got some good advice glad to have ya around
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Good for you. It's all part of the journey to a better self.
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    Congrats on putting yourself first and recognizing you need to get yourself healthy - body and mind!
  • tagsIT2011
    Options
    Good for you Monkey boy..... 2 hardest things in life are recognizing bad people and cutting them loose out of your life. you are correct..... you have to concentrate on you.... don't waste your positive energy and newfound confidence on someone who will soak it up like a sponge and never reciprocate. Enjoy the person you are becoming now, you might shock and surprise yourself..... try new things, meet new people. go where you have never gone before. :happy: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: UP UP & AWAY......
  • traylorcats
    Options
    Congrats!!

2922366.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Jan 1 -- 241 -- made it Jan 1
    Feb 1 --231 --made it Feb 5
    March 1 -- 221 -- almost there
    April 1 --- 211
    May 1 --- 201
    June 1 -- 191 -- My 25th Wedding Anniversary
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    big smiles to all who help
  • MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    yes tonight i told my cheating ex girlfriend to kick rocks .. she is no good for me emotionally we have been friends and spoke almost daily but i figured while i am concentrating on my self i cant live for someone else i have been obsessing over her since we broke up and had an awaking today ... she is a very selfish person and i am too giving she fed off that for too long ...

only advice i have is NEVER MAKE SOMEONE A PRIORITY WHEN YOU ARE JUST THEIR OPTION !!!!!

Good for you!!!
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    WoW! That can be such a tough decision. Sounds like it was really unhealthy for you to have her in your life. Funny how so many of us, once we start to get physically healthy and kick the old habits.........start making more emotionally healthy choices as well! Best wishes to you on your journey......and as the member above said........you've now just made room for someone healthy in your life.
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    You are number one Monkey boy. Nobody else will treat you as number 1 as you should treat yourself as number 1.
    Congratulations on having the courage :)