Healthy but filling snacks?

Options
can anyone give me some snack ideas that are healthy, filling and of course yummy :) thanks in advance!

Replies

• losing4myself
    Options
    Today for the first time I tried "Full Bites-Savory BBQ" from the BeFull line of products and must say they tasted GREAT almost like pork rinds but at the same time like a chip (hope you're not vegetarin since I put that, lol). They are 150 calories for a very satisfieing bag!! Also full of fiber and protein. Also Kashi TLC has cerial bars that to me taste like cookies, like fig newtons!! I think they're 110 cals. Fiber One oats and chocolate taste wonderful as well for I beleive 130 cals. You can also munch on popcorn...I have a container that's microwavable for that and it tastes great just with a tiny salt or chilli pepper powder. If you want something sweet and are low on calories Jell-O is AWESOME to turn to!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt
    cottage cheese
    almonds
    eggs
    string cheese
  • wiglitt
    wiglitt Posts: 22
    Options
    Almonds are super filling and really good for you. Do a search on diffrent ways to roast them. Ou can get unsalted ones from the store and flavor them with all kinds of things.