XXXXL

Options
where to get workout clothes this big ? my gym wont let people wear sweats and i hate wearing them anyhow plus i wear a size 16 shoe and am about ready for new ones any help ?

Replies

• kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Check Ebay or Amazon for the clothes, might be easier to go that route instead of buying brand new since you won't be in them forever. Don't skimp on the shoes though :smile:

Good luck
    ~Kelly
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    thanks doll
  • Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    Options
    Google search...google is brilliant for anything. It's worth a try! Good luck with it too and good luck with your weightloss! :flowerforyou:
  • LOVEthighSELF
    LOVEthighSELF Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    wtf!?!? Your gym won't let you wear sweats??? I can see like no jeans, no jewlery but no sweats????
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    where to get workout clothes this big ? my gym wont let people wear sweats and i hate wearing them anyhow plus i wear a size 16 shoe and am about ready for new ones any help ?

kingsize.com

great tshirts etc and they aren't crazy expensive!
  • joematot
    joematot Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey Man,
    I live in Salem and I get a lot of my clothes at Fred Meyers. Also, Casual Male, but they are spendy...Shoes, I go to ebay but the Centralia Nike Outlet is the BEST for shoes! Hope that helps.
  • tobeinshapeagain
    Options
    I'm agree with kelpad82. What's with a gym that doesn't allow sweats? It can't be a serious gym.
  • LOVEthighSELF
    Options
    I'm agree with kelpad82. What's with a gym that doesn't allow sweats? It can't be a serious gym.

sounds like TOO serious of a gym?! A fashion club of sorts ;)
  • kbloodworth
    kbloodworth Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    wtf!?!? Your gym won't let you wear sweats??? I can see like no jeans, no jewlery but no sweats????

No kidding! What do you do when it gets cold?
  • monkeyboy881
    Options

No kidding! What do you do when it gets cold?

i dont know they let you wear warmups but thats it and i only have one pair of them
  • tobeinshapeagain
    Options
    kelpad82, I love the pig photo. Pigs are great!
  • LOVEthighSELF
    Options
    kelpad82, I love the pig photo. Pigs are great!
    hehe I love my cute little piggy!!! A couple people were very offended by it I guess.
  • tobeinshapeagain
    Options
    kelpad82, my thought is, if a few people are offended by a beautiful pig photo, then they are focusing in the wrong direction. Keep the photo, it's really good. If you decide to delete it, let me know, and I'll use it.
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Try walmart, or even your local thrift store. At this point, your weight will drop so rapidly that you'll need new pants at a fairly fast rate - so DON'T spend too much on them now until you're settled into your "forever" size!!! :smile:
  • mainey65
    mainey65 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I ws going to say that too. I've never heard of a gym not letting you wear sweats. Did they say "Why"?
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Burlington Coat Factory has a pretty good selection of extended sizes and they are pretty well priced too. As far as shoes go I think PayLess has actually extended their men's sizes too. My husband is a size 15 and I know he has found shoes there.
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    eeeshk i never knew you were married sorry if i flirted a bit *red faced*
  • tobeinshapeagain
    Options
    LISAROEBUCK-THANKS FOR THE TIP ON THE KINGSIZE.COM WEBSIDE.
    I JUST CHECKED IT OUT AND FOUND SOMETHING IN MY SIZE I HAVE BEEN SEEKING FOR QUITE A WHILE.
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options

Who me? We're cool dawg......
  • monkeyboy881
    Options

Who me? We're cool dawg......

right on i wouldnt want it anyother way !