loose fitting clothes!

Options
Thank God! I finally got a job interview and I had less than an hour to get ready and go...well after my quick shower and fast hair and make-up routine, I dressed...and OMG! my shirt was loose! LOOSE!

This shirt used to be snug and I would keep the last button unbuttoned when I sat down, otherwise the shirt would bubble up on me. Not only that but I put on my jeans and they were loose too! And my belt was pulled in two notches more! I couldn't believe it!

I haven't lost that much weight, but man what a difference the weight I did lose make! It was great to have clothes that were lose on me! YEAH!

What's even wilder is that I didn't really even have an interview, I guess it was a working interview that turned into a job while I was there. I worked about 7 hours today!

Thanks Shore, I think your prayers helped! :wink:

Replies

• pecksun8
    Options
    Thank God! I finally got a job interview and I had less than an hour to get ready and go...well after my quick shower and fast hair and make-up routine, I dressed...and OMG! my shirt was loose! LOOSE!

This shirt used to be snug and I would keep the last button unbuttoned when I sat down, otherwise the shirt would bubble up on me. Not only that but I put on my jeans and they were loose too! And my belt was pulled in two notches more! I couldn't believe it!

I haven't lost that much weight, but man what a difference the weight I did lose make! It was great to have clothes that were lose on me! YEAH!

What's even wilder is that I didn't really even have an interview, I guess it was a working interview that turned into a job while I was there. I worked about 7 hours today!

Thanks Shore, I think your prayers helped! :wink:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Yeah pecky! Great day for you all around! :flowerforyou:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    wooo hooo . .thats a load of good news today ..

ain't life beautiful :happy:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Ohmigosh! You had a GREAT day! I'm so happy for you! Now I dance for you. ldance.gifmusic.gif