Anyone have any pepsi codes? I only need 3 more!

Options
I only need 3 more pepsi codes for the t-shirt I want! Anyone have any codes they aren't going to use? :blushing: They print them on the inside of the caps on pepsi products. (In the US only, I believe.) I really really want the t-shirt! It's super cute!

Replies

• pinkpixies
    Options
    I only need 3 more pepsi codes for the t-shirt I want! Anyone have any codes they aren't going to use? :blushing: They print them on the inside of the caps on pepsi products. (In the US only, I believe.) I really really want the t-shirt! It's super cute!
  • Nandi418
    Options
    sorry I don't drink pop. You know even diet soda has chemicals that could hinder weight loss even though it doesn't have any calories.

If I had some codes I would send them ur ay tho! Hope u get ur t-shirt!:flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I don't have any or I'd share :frown:
  • AmyJ
    AmyJ Posts: 14
    Options
    I don't drink pop much anymore, but I have a bunch of co-workers and friends that drink pepsi. I can see if anyone has any that they won't be using.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I know I have a few at home...I'll message them to you in about 30 min. :flowerforyou:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    oops, I had a couple of bottle of Mtn Dew Live Wire in the car, but just tossed them away, sorry derlin. :cry:
  • pinkpixies
    Options
    yays thanks!

I only drink soda when I'm gonna purge :blushing: I know it's bad for ya...so I don't digest it. But the bubbles help stuff come back up.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    I only drink soda when I'm gonna purge :blushing: I know it's bad for ya...so I don't digest it. But the bubbles help stuff come back up.

Whoa, what?!? :noway:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options

Wouldnt purging be worse than actually drinking the soda?
  • pinkpixies
    Options

Sorry....TMI there, I suppose. :embarassed:
  • pinkpixies
    Options

nah...I don't think, at least...as long as I'm careful about staying hydrated. (which I wasn't today...ugh...my head is killing me!)
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options

nah...I don't think, at least...as long as I'm careful about staying hydrated. (which I wasn't today...ugh...my head is killing me!)

Purging, regardless of how you do it, is NOT the way to lose weight. The complications from bullemia can be deadly. I don't want to spin your thread, so I'll pm (private message) you more about this.

You are MFP family.
    We take care of family 'round here.
    :heart:
  • pinkpixies
    Options

Purging, regardless of how you do it, is NOT the way to lose weight. The complications from bullemia can be deadly. I don't want to spin your thread, so I'll pm (private message) you more about this.

You are MFP family.
    We take care of family 'round here.
    :heart:

I don't do it to lose weight...it helps reduce my anxiety and all. I know it's dangerous...but only once or twice a day isn't that bad...not really enough to mess with your electrolytes much. They don't hospitalize until you're up around 5 times a day or more. And I don't binge large enough for my stomach to rupture. If I stay hydrated, my kidneys aren't effected. And I take good care of my teeth. Rinse with baking soda water after I purge, like my dentist says. And have a cleaning done every 6 months...etc...
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    yays thanks!

Oh! Please do be careful!!:noway: :flowerforyou:

That is so dangerous for so many many reasons...your body deserves better, it truly does, it takes you places, it helps you to breathe, it energies you, our bodies are like a fine tuned machine, when we mess them up with damaging things, whether it be unhealthy foods, or habits, we pay dearly for it, in ways we may not know for years:brokenheart:

...as we learn to love our body and it will continue taking care of us:heart:

I was once caught in that vicious cycle (long long ago)...and I do mean caught in it....it's an addiction in itself...I found myself feeling a great need to purge even if I hadn't eaten food, it's like my body HAD to have that feeling of getting high...I didn't realize that ..that was part of the reason I was doing it. So it's many things all rolled up into one.

I am SO NOT lecturing, please trust me on that.. merely concerned about a family member of MFP and sharing my experience:frown: When we purge all the food does NOT come back up and our body struggles to hang onto some of it...so there were many times I actually gained while doing that.

Whew..so glad those days are long past for me....I hope that day comes soon for you as well PinkPixies (cute name!):flowerforyou: :drinker: :heart:

Food is NOT bad...it's merely our choices that can get skewed.

Wishing and hoping nothing but the best to you!:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

Sorry....TMI there, I suppose. :embarassed:

You can certainly share whatever you want to on here...as long as it has nothing to do with bananas...J/K!! Seriously though....don't ever feel you can't share what's on your mind, or on your heart. This is exactly the place to bring things like that up.

I think the less purging/bulimia/anoreixa is brought up here the more folks that deal with it are going to post about it.... many folks don't understand it....yes, even folks that use the behaviours.... I KNOW you are not alone in this on MFP....and I hope others feel they can share when they are ready...

It's a feeling of shame for many that use these behaviours and the last thing any of us on MFP want is to drop MORE shame on top of what a member already feeling within themselves.

We really are all in the same boat...learning to care for our bodies, learning to love them, treat them with kindness and get healthier and remain that way.

If you feel uncomfortable posting on the boards you are most welcome to PM when ever you feel the need or just want a virtual hug!! That goes for anyone:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Oh my goodness... I so did a major typo there... I meant that folks are NOT going to post about if they feel they are the only ones dealing with it... YIKES... sorry about that.
    [/quote]

I think the less purging/bulimia/anoreixa is brought up here the more folks that deal with it are going to post about it.... [/quote]

Also I read a bit more of the thread...and I am so sorry I highjacked your thread...that really wasn't my intention I merely got caught up in your posts and jumped in.

Please forgive me...:blushing:

now back to Pepsi Points :drinker:
  • pinkpixies
    Options
    yays thanks!

Oh! Please do be careful!!:noway: :flowerforyou:

That is so dangerous for so many many reasons...your body deserves better, it truly does, it takes you places, it helps you to breathe, it energies you, our bodies are like a fine tuned machine, when we mess them up with damaging things, whether it be unhealthy foods, or habits, we pay dearly for it, in ways we may not know for years:brokenheart:

...as we learn to love our body and it will continue taking care of us:heart:

I was once caught in that vicious cycle (long long ago)...and I do mean caught in it....it's an addiction in itself...I found myself feeling a great need to purge even if I hadn't eaten food, it's like my body HAD to have that feeling of getting high...I didn't realize that ..that was part of the reason I was doing it. So it's many things all rolled up into one.

I am SO NOT lecturing, please trust me on that.. merely concerned about a family member of MFP and sharing my experience:frown: When we purge all the food does NOT come back up and our body struggles to hang onto some of it...so there were many times I actually gained while doing that.

Whew..so glad those days are long past for me....I hope that day comes soon for you as well PinkPixies (cute name!):flowerforyou: :drinker: :heart:

Food is NOT bad...it's merely our choices that can get skewed.

Wishing and hoping nothing but the best to you!:flowerforyou:

my digestion is really really slow so for the most part, I can get all the food up...I mean, if I purge dinner....a lot of times, my breakfast comes up too. >.< It's weird.

But...yeah...I know it's bad...