bump
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Bump!!! Sounds great!!!!
  • boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    that sounds so good!! Share the margarita recipe too :)

HG's Magical Low-Calorie Margarita

PER SERVING (entire recipe, 1 margarita): 115 calories, 0g fat, 55mg sodium, 2g carbs, 0g fiber, <0.5g sugars, 0g protein -- PointsPlus™ value 4*

Ingredients:

3/4 cup Sierra Mist Free (or Diet Sprite Zero, or your other fave no-cal lemon-lime soda)
    *1.5 oz. tequila
    1 packet (two 5-calorie servings) sugar-free powdered drink mix, lemonade (like the one by Crystal Light) 2 tbsp. lime juice
    Optional: lime slice for garnish and salt or no-calorie sweetener for rim of glass

Directions:

If desired, run some lime juice along the rim of the glass and dip into a dish of salt or sweetener. Mix all ingredients together. Pour over 1 cup of crushed ice. Optional: Garnish with lime slice. Enjoy. Serves 1!
  • Janetlvb
    Janetlvb Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sounds incredible. Bump.
  • chrissymay4
    Options
    I think even my picky husband would like this!! BUMP
  • boobee32
    Options
    So.....did anyone make this???? Think I may try it tonite.
  • thebigwindmill
    thebigwindmill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sweetpea_73
    Options
    Here is a link for the Hungry Girl Newsletter and you will also find a picture of the Fiber-ific Nacho-rific Stuffed Chicken

http://www.hungry-girl.com/newsletters/raw/1518
  • boobee32
    Options
    Made it tonight.....word to the wise...be sure to get your chicken pounded at grocery store, unless you know what you are doing. I didnt, and I dont.....had a beany mess....also, could not roll my chiken wraps in the fiber one , cuz the beans were squirting all out. She did not do this step on the tv show.....any way..its in the oven...who knows how its gonna taste....
  • JuliaNMack
    Options
    Mexican is my favorite and am so glad I can make something healthy :)
  • TinaBina975
    Options
    Can't wait to try! Bump
  • krsaxton
    krsaxton Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    YUM! Bump!
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    that sounds so good!! Share the margarita recipe too :)

Heck YEAH!! hehe ;)
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I love her recipes. Definitely will try this one! Thanks!
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    HG's Magical Low-Calorie Margarita

PER SERVING (entire recipe, 1 margarita): 115 calories, 0g fat, 55mg sodium, 2g carbs, 0g fiber, <0.5g sugars, 0g protein -- PointsPlus™ value 4*

Ingredients:

3/4 cup Sierra Mist Free (or Diet Sprite Zero, or your other fave no-cal lemon-lime soda)
    *1.5 oz. tequila
    1 packet (two 5-calorie servings) sugar-free powdered drink mix, lemonade (like the one by Crystal Light) 2 tbsp. lime juice
    Optional: lime slice for garnish and salt or no-calorie sweetener for rim of glass

Directions:

If desired, run some lime juice along the rim of the glass and dip into a dish of salt or sweetener. Mix all ingredients together. Pour over 1 cup of crushed ice. Optional: Garnish with lime slice. Enjoy. Serves 1!
    [/quote]

THANK YOU!! Im sharing!!
  • AJB87
    AJB87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    sounds like it's worth a try! bump
  • karriecook
    karriecook Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Made it tonight.....word to the wise...be sure to get your chicken pounded at grocery store, unless you know what you are doing. I didnt, and I dont.....had a beany mess....also, could not roll my chiken wraps in the fiber one , cuz the beans were squirting all out. She did not do this step on the tv show.....any way..its in the oven...who knows how its gonna taste....

Here is my tip (from mom) for pounding chicken:

Place chicken breasts in a gallon size zip lock bag or in a large piece of Glad Press n' Seal (seal edges only). Take a small/medium size sauce pan or frying pan and pound your heart out. The flat surface of the plan makes for a uniform pounded chicken breast. It is fast and easy not not messy.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • karriesue
    karriesue Posts: 19
    Options
    that sounds really good! something even the fam will eat. can't wait to try it
  • monylove311
    monylove311 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Oh Bumpy Mc Bumpkins!

Too Funny! sounds yummy!