30 Day Shred Lovers....

Options
For those who love Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred dvd... just thought I'd suggest you get her new dvd Ripped in 30! It's 4 weeks long and comes with 30 days of her meal plan. (havent looked at the meal plan yet) but just watched level 1 of the dvd and I think I am going to loveeeee it!!! I'm planning on starting it tomorrow or monday for anyone who would like to join!

Replies

• teasha43
    teasha43 Posts: 101
    Options
    I would love to but I just started shred 4 days ago..whew! You will have to let me know how ripped goes...Id like to try that next prob. Good luck!!.............Teash
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    i'M ONLY ON DAY 6 OF THE SHRED RIGHT NOW, BUT BOUGHT THE RIPPED IN 30 TO START AFTER I'M DONE WITH THE SHRED. GOOD LUCK WITH IT!! I'M EXCITED TO SEE IF PEOPLE LIKE IT AS MUCH, AND THE RESULTS THEY GET!!
  • HannahPastoor
    Options
    I just started the shred. But I will put that on my list! Thanks!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 15 of the shred (love it) and I'd love to know how it goes. I have no more trouble zones and boost your metabolism that I'm going to try after the shred. Keep in touch.

Carrie
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I am on day 7 of the 30 day Shred..Will have to try the 30 day Ripped can you buy it in the regular retail store like Wal Mart??
  • ItsJustVicki
    Options
    Just got it today ;) I'm starting tomorrow-can't wait!! I can't seem to find the free 30 day meal plan!? I put in the web address the DVD gave-oh well!
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    I loved 30 day shred, but some of level 3 was rough on the knees. Not sure how this will go, I've only watched level one so far. Jillian seems to focus on form a little bit more, there are a few moves that were in some of her other dvds including shred. But level one has a lot of my favorite workouts from shred. I believe you can get it at a regular store like Walmart, I purchased mine through Amazon as a pre-order. But I also saw it on her website.
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    Just got it today ;) I'm starting tomorrow-can't wait!! I can't seem to find the free 30 day meal plan!? I put in the web address the DVD gave-oh well!

The link worked for me, but I will probably not be following the meal plan because I am a vegetarian. Also the plan includes certain snacks from her store, like popchips and 22 bars, which I am not really trying to spend the money on. But we'll see how the results are just from following the workouts. Good luck!
  • ItsJustVicki
    Options

The link worked for me, but I will probably not be following the meal plan because I am a vegetarian. Also the plan includes certain snacks from her store, like popchips and 22 bars, which I am not really trying to spend the money on. But we'll see how the results are just from following the workouts. Good luck!

Thanks!! You too-I only need to lose one more pound but I'm ready to be ripped ;) I probably wouldn't follow the plan but wanted to check it out
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    is it still the fast past as the 30 day shred?
  • Katymom22
    Katymom22 Posts: 121
    Options
    my ripped in 30 i preordered came in the mail toeay BUT..... i still have the last 9 days of 30ds....did level 3 tonight and mostly had to do the modified version, hopefully i can do the harder on natalies side in about 2-3 more days then i'm on to ripped in 30...can't wait by the end of ripped i hope to do p90x
  • oldtyke
    oldtyke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    We'll probably have to wait a while here in the UK :ohwell: Amazon UK has not got her NMTZ and can't say if and when they are getting it.
  • Page83
    Page83 Posts: 23
    Options
    ooohhh gonna have to look into that one! i finished the shred about a week ago but am still doing it because i love the workouts.
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    I loved the shred also, but this one so far seems better to me. I'm excited that it's 4 weeks long and uses the same 3-2-1 method. I also like her banish fat/boost metabolism dvd and plan to do that one was well a few days a week. I will either blog about Ripped in 30 or post an update at the end of each week.
  • Ninerz113
    Ninerz113 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I started Ripped in 30 last week and LOVE IT! I'm really excited to start week 2 later this week. I've looked at the meal plan but haven't started following it yet. I did 30 day shred a couple months ago so this DVD is definitely a logical next step. I'm half excited and half dreading weeks 3 and 4 because it seems like they are going to be really intense!
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Thought week one was kind of easy after doing the 30 day shred so I went to week 2. Week two was really hard, can't even imagine what week 3 and 4 are like!!
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options

I am only on day 2 of the 30 day shred but lovin' it! Unless I progress faster than I think I will, it's going to be the 90 day shred - I want to work my way through all the levels. I'm really weak and startinf from zero fitness thanks to a REALLY bad flu I had the entire month of February.

Ripped sounds good too, but like you Jerzee, I doubt the meal plan would work for me 'cause I'm vegan. Nor do I like prepackaged snack foods - with the exception of mini Luna bars! Please let us know how Ripped works for you!
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    Week 1, Day 1 complete and I'm feeling good. Unfortunately the hard parts for me are always the ab sections! Goes to show just how out of shape my midsection is! Plus I am terrible at push-ups but I am getting better then I was at them during 30 day shred. This level is pretty easy except the ab part, I'll get the hang of it sooner or later I hope.
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    my ripped in 30 i preordered came in the mail toeay BUT..... i still have the last 9 days of 30ds....did level 3 tonight and mostly had to do the modified version, hopefully i can do the harder on natalies side in about 2-3 more days then i'm on to ripped in 30...can't wait by the end of ripped i hope to do p90x

I am with you. I have 5 days left of L3 and then I am going to do Ripped. I liked level one too. I am in!
  • SoldierWife99
    Options

I am with you. I have 5 days left of L3 and then I am going to do Ripped. I liked level one too. I am in!

I'm on day 5 of L3 too! I think that I will start this Ripped as well...why the hell not? I have nothing to loose but 5 more pounds! :laugh: