starting today

katt2360
katt2360 Posts: 12
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone. I am a 42 year old mother of 3. I am in need of losing 40 pounds. I am nervous because I have been trying for 2 months and I haven't lost any thing. I am need of a friend to help. I am going to do this...I need to do this. Thanks

Replies

• Welcome! I am not a big "poster" but wanted to share with you. I track all that I know I am going to eat first thing in the morning. It helps me to stick to my "plan"...You can do this! It is not easy but it does work. I chose lose 1.5 pounds per week. Some weeks I do better than others! Don't give up ...even if you miss a day or two..get back on! Each day is a new start!
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    welcome!! This is a great place for motivation and support!! Feel free to add me as friend!!! Best of luck!
  • tangiee
    tangiee Posts: 2
    Its a struggle, dont give up, keep trying. Think of it as a lifestyle opposed to a "diet", and you'll be fine!!!
  • lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    Best of luck to you! You can do this!
  • Hi!I I'm also starting today. I have 2 daughters a 6 year old and a 6 month old. I need to lose 111 pds so I can be healthy for my kids. Been trying to lose weigh as long as I can remember.
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Welcome! It's great that you're here and are working to make your life a healthier one! There are great people here full of support and great ideas!
  • I also like to plan out my day the same way. I also try to put my stuff on the same shelf in the fridge & same shelf in the cupboard. Helps me not get distracted by anything else.
This discussion has been closed.