Just started 30 day shred :) other exercise too?!?

madamelaporte
madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi I just started the 30 day shred - love it already :)

Just wondered if those of you who had done it already did other workouts too?? I was planning to try and do this in the morning or lunchtime when the kids are resting then another workout dvd in the evenings?!?!

thanks in advance

Replies

• ms_erica
    ms_erica Posts: 173 Member
    besides the 30DS i do an extra 45 minutes of cardio a day...or a different dvd workout as well
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    cool sounds good to me :)

also what do you log the 30 day shred workout as?
  • reslere
    reslere Posts: 7
    I am on day six of the Shred, and I am also training for two half-marathons. So, cardio, cardio, cardio (20+ miles a week) and the Shred every day. Great results so far! Enjoy!
  • I do not do any other workouts with it. I am day 2 level 2 (12 days into it total) and love it. I normally do mine in the morning about 10 when my youngest goes down for a nap.
  • Page83
    Page83 Posts: 23
    i do the shred everyday and some other strength exercise and i do about 30 mins of jogging 5 days a week. although the shred is a great workout i dont find it enough on its own.
  • oldtyke
    oldtyke Posts: 149 Member
    I do the shred every other day or my knees tell me about it! (well they are 60!) I log it as circuit training. Other days I just do an hours aerobics.
This discussion has been closed.