Down a Size +

Options
So, for the past month been wearing the same size clothing and have noticed most fitting better to loosely. Added a belt to those getting loose. Today decided to try on a pair of jeans that I couldn't get anywhere near fastening for the past 2 years. They fit loosely! Tried another pair a size smaller, not quite there, but it feels great to go from a tight fitting 24 (US) to a loose fitting 22.

Also, 3 days ago I ordered motivational shorts - couple of size 18 and 3 16s for summertime - goal is to fit into them and I won't be mad if they are too big!

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Fabulous news---Good luck to you :)
  • KSU93Amy
    KSU93Amy Posts: 9
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!
  • LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing, I bought 'motivational' size 18! Problem is they are 'Just My Size' brand so they have a bit of stretch to them and I can already wear them. Now I have to get a pair that don't stretch as my goal jeans.
  • IdaMoreno38
    IdaMoreno38 Posts: 105
    Options
    APPLAUSE! Great job!
  • krystie99
    krystie99 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, I love when clothes make me feel good, instead of vice versa! Keep it up! :)
  • cathyv0409
    cathyv0409 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!!!! I tried on some jeans a couple of weeks ago that I had bought and didn't ever lose enough where I could fit into them. They fit now!! I think is it almost better to "discover" clothes you already own than buy new ones (for me anyway).
  • twogoots
    twogoots Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Way to go! What a way to really feel the weight coming off. Last night I tried on a pair of jeans that were a 20 instead of my normal 22 and the 20's were loose too. :) Keep up the great work.
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way too. I can do lots of "shopping" in my closest.:laugh:
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!!!! I tried on some jeans a couple of weeks ago that I had bought and didn't ever lose enough where I could fit into them. They fit now!! I think is it almost better to "discover" clothes you already own than buy new ones (for me anyway).

I feel the same way too. I can do lots of "shopping" in my closest.:laugh:
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Yep, my favorite kind of "shopping" too - leaves more money for cute clothes for my girls and more good for us foods :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!