new

Options
i would like to introduce myself. i am a 51 yo female. iam about 178lbs. i would like some help losing weight, i can't do it on my own. please anyone out there please help. thank you.:sick:

Replies

• IanRS
    IanRS Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :-)
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    You can do it own your own and most of the work needs to come from you but we are here to help support you. feel free to add me . If you are here to Chang e the way you think about food you should open your diary that way when you need real help people can see what really going on and it helps you to be more honest with yourself. second really sit with the profile question look inside and find your truths. If your here to loss some weight we can all help with that too. Good luck
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Feel free to add me! Good luck on this great journey :happy:
  • shadowdeb
    shadowdeb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm new too; I find it really helpful to log your food in the night before; than print it out; that way you can refer to it during the day and not go crazy and eat what you shouldn't.
  • jessielg
    jessielg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I joined last sunday and recorded all my food and exercise and weighed in this morning and have lost 2lbs. So it does work. Add me to your friends if you want some help.
  • rachel1975f
    rachel1975f Posts: 894
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. Good luck!!
  • lesiaatkinson
    Options
    Welcome!!! I'm very happy your here Please add me so we can help each other :D:smile: