I'm here!

Options
Since i started my new job on last year I've been goin up and down in weight. For some time I've tried to stay down but I've felt like I haven't had so much support. I need more than a you can do it statement. I've never tried anything like this so I'm here and ready to begin!!!

Replies

• MydniteJypsy
    Options
    I dont think you could have found a better community to join. I've been here almost a month and already have lost 10lbs. Its a great support system. Feel free to add me as a friend! Good luck on your journey.
  • traceybarbour
    traceybarbour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :smile: welcome!! you have landed in a good place. there is so much support and knowledge here I was just expecting to recieve a bill!! Best free site ever...feel free to add me if u like!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Hey there,.....welcome and good luck.
  • MissNS10
    MissNS10 Posts: 8
    Options
    thanks ladies. i'm soooo excited and i'm just getting started.
  • SadieAnnL
    SadieAnnL Posts: 17
    Options
    Good luck, have also just started now Feb....so still friendless and am on that long lonely road trying hard to shed those kg's. You welcome to add me for some encouragement :)
  • hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    welcome and feel free to add me as a friends...we are all in this together:)
  • SNorrisii
    SNorrisii Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome This site has been a God send for me and I have been able to stick to it unlike other diets out there
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new here too, but in the 5 days since I joined I can tell that I made the right move. This is a very supportive community, and talk about accountability! Plus, it's fun!