Chili's!

Options
I completely killed my diet at chili's a few nights ago. I literally consumed like, 3000 calories in one hours? i was depressed after i ate that. but i lost 2 pounds this week! I have no idea how! I was sooooo excited! I even ate out last night too and still lost this week, and i barely exercised? I have no idea how this happened but i am ecstatic and will be returning to normal this week, definitely!

Replies

• modifyinglife
    Options
    Good job! Can I borrow your metabolism for a week? Geez lol
  • paulettac
    paulettac Posts: 101
    Options
    Some times is good to shock your body to up the weight loss.
  • eleonoreOU
    eleonoreOU Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That happens to me too, like once in a while lol
  • gregh74
    gregh74 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Same thing happened to me this week! Kids bday party... Cake, pizza, salad, etc and still lost weight.
  • ashleynicoleh04
    ashleynicoleh04 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I completely killed my diet at chili's a few nights ago. I literally consumed like, 3000 calories in one hours? i was depressed after i ate that. but i lost 2 pounds this week! I have no idea how! I was sooooo excited! I even ate out last night too and still lost this week, and i barely exercised? I have no idea how this happened but i am ecstatic and will be returning to normal this week, definitely!

I hope this happens to me! Weigh in is tomorrow and I haven't been doing so great.
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    every once in a while it is really good to eat over your calories as it will re-jumpstart your matabolism into working harder. As you diet it slows it down and it gets used to only having to deal with the fewer calories, when you eat a big meal with lots of calories it is like " OH CRAP" i need to get to work and it will stay that way for a day or two trying to catch up. Just dont do it too often or you will not lose weight.