New to site

Options
Hello everyone,

New to the site. My friend invite me to this site and I'm really like the tools it gives you to use. I'm really finding that I'm not eating enough food and I never realized that before because I wasn't tracking my food. I also realized that I ate a lot of junk food and not that I have cut that out of my diet I am having a hard time eating enough "good" food. So this site is really helping me out.

Anyways I just wanted to say hello to everyone. :)

Replies

• jadorex40x
    jadorex40x Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, i am new here too,i only need to lose 'tummy fat' just need to tone myself up and stop pigging out on rubbish food but it's hard, good luck with your weight loss, x
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Manchester, TN - isn't that where Bonnaroo is held?
  • adityarajkapoor
    Options
    hiiiiiii
  • SadieAnnL
    SadieAnnL Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi, just introducing myself. Am about to reach the half a century mark and have for the last 5 years been putting on weight steadily although I spent my life dieting! I see from this site that I don't seem to eat enough to keep my metabolism going, so am trying to eat 5 small healthy meals per day and have lost a kg in a month. Really motivated now and determined to hang in there. Would love to hear from others who are on the same journey, friendship, advice and encouragement can only be good :happy:
  • SandraAnnBurkett
    SandraAnnBurkett Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone... I'm new to the site as of today.. My girlfriend's are on here and they are loving it.. hopefully it works just as good for me.. Looking forward to it.. :)
  • exxxtasi
    exxxtasi Posts: 39
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm sure soon you will find yourself addicted to it, I know I am!! Lol but feel free to add me as a friend if you like, can never have to many!! Good luck reachingyour goals!!
  • SNorrisii
    SNorrisii Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome This site has been a God send for me and I have been able to stick to it unlike other diets out there
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    welcome!! this is a great site!! Feel free to add me as friend!