Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Chili's!

I completely killed my diet at chili's a few nights ago. I literally consumed like, 3000 calories in one hours? i was depressed after i ate that. but i lost 2 pounds this week! I have no idea how! I was sooooo excited! I even ate out last night too and still lost this week, and i barely exercised? I have no idea how this happened but i am ecstatic and will be returning to normal this week, definitely!

Replies

• Good job! Can I borrow your metabolism for a week? Geez lol
  • paulettac
    paulettac Posts: 101
    Some times is good to shock your body to up the weight loss.
  • eleonoreOU
    eleonoreOU Posts: 83 Member
    That happens to me too, like once in a while lol
  • gregh74
    gregh74 Posts: 16 Member
    Same thing happened to me this week! Kids bday party... Cake, pizza, salad, etc and still lost weight.
  • ashleynicoleh04
    ashleynicoleh04 Posts: 195 Member
    I completely killed my diet at chili's a few nights ago. I literally consumed like, 3000 calories in one hours? i was depressed after i ate that. but i lost 2 pounds this week! I have no idea how! I was sooooo excited! I even ate out last night too and still lost this week, and i barely exercised? I have no idea how this happened but i am ecstatic and will be returning to normal this week, definitely!

I hope this happens to me! Weigh in is tomorrow and I haven't been doing so great.
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    every once in a while it is really good to eat over your calories as it will re-jumpstart your matabolism into working harder. As you diet it slows it down and it gets used to only having to deal with the fewer calories, when you eat a big meal with lots of calories it is like " OH CRAP" i need to get to work and it will stay that way for a day or two trying to catch up. Just dont do it too often or you will not lose weight.