Sexy Sunday Sweeties Stop HERE!

Options
Good morning my darlings! I just wanted to take a few moments to say HAPPYYYYY SUNDAY! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of you! Look how far you have come. It has been hard work but you are doing it. No one, NO ONE can take that from you. Even if the results are not what you want YET, or there has been struggles, you are standing tall and trying where others have given up. What does that make you? Fighters, warriors, and CONQUERORS! But you are also the most beautiful, sexy, gorgeous, hot, HOT, warriors the world has ever seen. You are stunning and perfect to me. I am proud you are getting healthy but you have always been gorgeous to me. I am blessed to be your friend, to have your support and to be here to cheer you on. You have my respect and admiration. Now go out and make this the best day ever!!!!! :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart:

Love and blessings,

Ed

Replies

• IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Thanks...I needed that!
  • tammy200678
    tammy200678 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thanks...I needed that!

me to
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    awww thanx so much thats really lovely :D hope ur havin a fab sunday too xxxxx
  • picturesing
    picturesing Posts: 228
    Options
    Oh wow - Thank you! Ranted in my blog today and your post was just puuurrrfffeeeccttttttttly what and so many others needed "today"...... I hope you have an awesome day and many blessings!
  • dmshig
    dmshig Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What a wonderfully kind and generous person you are! Thanks for taking the time to offer such great encouragement. Back at ya, sweetie!
  • Lisardgirl
    Lisardgirl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It is so empowering to have someone say this. :) Thank you!
  • Nharley
    Nharley Posts: 201
    Options
    Thankyou Ed! You are a great motivator!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • missywilliams9258
    Options
    That was so awesome, Thank you so much for the pick me up and the encouragement, same to you !!!!!!!!!!
  • bryony_pie
    Options
    thank you, thank you, thank you! i was in need of some encouragement like this!
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Hello dear friend :)))))
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Now, isn't he just the cutest? =^_^=
    Thanks, Ed. :heart: :blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are a great person Ed! :flowerforyou:
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    We love you, too, hunny! :flowerforyou:
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I know I'm a bit late in responding, but thank you so much! You're such a wonderful positive person! Much love!
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Dear Ed~ I have gotten a job at a Fresh & Easy Neighborhood market, so today I worked. This past week I lost 9 lbs from one tues to this past tues!! Moving pallets and stocking shelves is HARD work for this ol' lady, but I am keeping up. Being that I havent worked in 12 years, I am flooded with information, and I just try to take a moment and breathe now and then. Thanks for your kind words, even though I just now got to read it at 7:52pm!! Your day however sounded HEAVENLY!!! Annr