NO MORE JUNK

Options
Okay, so i've posted about this before and i've been trying so hard. I seem to be able to go months without junk and then for some reason, i start to snack on it... and one snack leads to two. and one day leads to another.. and i'm DONE!

no more junk!

i'm going to start checking in every day again. that seemed to work last time.

Replies

• chelsey787
    Options
    Okay, so i've posted about this before and i've been trying so hard. I seem to be able to go months without junk and then for some reason, i start to snack on it... and one snack leads to two. and one day leads to another.. and i'm DONE!

no more junk!

i'm going to start checking in every day again. that seemed to work last time.
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your junk-less lifestyle! :drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: So what about giving yourself something "junky" that you love to mix up your calories? Personally, I could never go junk free. I don't pig out, but most of all with my new lifestyle change, I had to make a "margin of error." LOL I didn't want my entire family to freak out or friends think I'm no fun or judging by keeping clear of foods. I just try moderation, and so far so good! YEY!

But if you decided to stay junk free, go for it girlie! Want it bad enough and you can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • shahrazad990
    Options
    if you deprive yourself too long of something you really want, you'll end up binge eating. instead, try eating the foods you like in moderation. if you want a cookie, eat half of a cookie, or work out extra to burn the cookie off.
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I love junk food...couldn't live "junk free"... Good luck! You will do great. You want something bad enough and you will do it!