Yick!!!

Options
Been doing pretty good for about the past month with food and exercise... especially now that I have this site to help me visualize better.. to think I created a spread sheet to work it all out.. this is much better!

So, I've been doing pretty good.. getting at least 3 good, hard workouts a week... exercising intentionally at some level 5-6 times a week. I'm also a truck driver, so my job keeps me fairly active - I do short haul, delivering bulk fuel. Keeps me climbing ladders and pulling out hoses.

The YICK.. today, bad day. Was in town, so came home for lunch.. good food. Then on my way out, decide to grab a chocolate bar. Get back to work.. coffee, staff brought giant chocolate chip smiley cookies.. have to have just one.. then.. home... snooze quick.. bad mistake.. skipped supper (fell behind), time to hit pool for aerobics. Afterwards, I'm starving.. the golden arches beckon me.. haven't had it in so long! maybe just this time.. quarter pounder... some fries.. and a tiny bit of a drink later.. I'm feeling gross.. and guilty! ... and just plain annoyed that I gave in for garbage like that...

No more heading out without something in the belly.. sigh...

Replies

• jeweljeans
    jeweljeans Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Been doing pretty good for about the past month with food and exercise... especially now that I have this site to help me visualize better.. to think I created a spread sheet to work it all out.. this is much better!

So, I've been doing pretty good.. getting at least 3 good, hard workouts a week... exercising intentionally at some level 5-6 times a week. I'm also a truck driver, so my job keeps me fairly active - I do short haul, delivering bulk fuel. Keeps me climbing ladders and pulling out hoses.

The YICK.. today, bad day. Was in town, so came home for lunch.. good food. Then on my way out, decide to grab a chocolate bar. Get back to work.. coffee, staff brought giant chocolate chip smiley cookies.. have to have just one.. then.. home... snooze quick.. bad mistake.. skipped supper (fell behind), time to hit pool for aerobics. Afterwards, I'm starving.. the golden arches beckon me.. haven't had it in so long! maybe just this time.. quarter pounder... some fries.. and a tiny bit of a drink later.. I'm feeling gross.. and guilty! ... and just plain annoyed that I gave in for garbage like that...

No more heading out without something in the belly.. sigh...
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Ah well...cheat day. Start new tomorrow! We all have those days. Let it curb your cravings and move on from it tomorrow!! You can do it... You're doing great!

Cheers :drinker:
    Dani
  • Gator4RTR
    Gator4RTR Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yep...get a do-over!! Start fresh tomorrow!! :flowerforyou: