100 lbs or more....

Options
I have been looking all over this site but have not really found many ppl who are looking to lose as much as me. So if there is anyone out there who is wanting to lose 100lbs or more feel free to add me and we can help eachother out on this long journey

Replies

• cherbil3
    cherbil3 Posts: 6
    Options
    HELLO

I NEED TO LOSE ABOUT 125 MORE TO REACH MY GOAL...............ADD ME ... IM NEW AND DONT KNOW HOW.... LOL

MY EMAIL IS bali.hai3@yahoo.com

good luck!!!!!!!!!
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I started out with 155 to lose, I'm down 47 pounds since starting back in Nove 2010. I have 108 more to go. Heres to us and our success! We can and WILL do this! I will add you as a friend. Welcome to MFP.
  • aqueen35
    aqueen35 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You are not by yourself. Count me in!!!!!!
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    just click on the persons screen name right above their picture and this will send you to their page, then you will see the option to add them as a friend, click on that and you are done. :))))
  • Kristen713
    Options
    Yay I'm super glad I'm not alone lol and yes WE TOTALLY CAN DO IT!!! I have been 270 forever and then i just decided to weigh myself and i was down 23 lbs now i am up to 29lbs off and am super excited to lose some more!!!!! Glad to have you ladies on here and if any of you ever need a lil push I am here for you no matter what!!! xoxoxoxoxox
  • skeetpea
    skeetpea Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    There is a group that is for people that have/had 100 lbs or more to lose. I'm not very active on there anymore (school takes up WAY too much of my time!) but they are a very supportive group of people!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/185815-need-to-lose-100-lbs-or-more-lets-start-a-group

I had a total of 102 lbs to lose and am currently down almost 40, so only 62 more to go!!
    :)
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    oh no no..you are definitely not alone....I'm adding you now!