BET's THE GAME (random thought)

Options
florange323
florange323 Posts: 50 Member
I just noticed the woman in the State Farm commercial is Jinay from THE GAME.
I love that show.=)

Replies

• cerferchick
    Options
    i thought i was trippin!
  • Bootzey
    Bootzey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I don't like now that's it on BET. I might sound like I'm vibing the Boondocks, but it is less classy since moving over there.
  • melissatacker
    melissatacker Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I loved that show and I still watch it even though it switched channels, but i don't like how the characters have changed so much. It doesn't even seem like the same show anymore :(
  • GetFitWithDe
    Options
    Yeah that is her and she was in this movie with Ice Cube and Mike Epps called Janky Promoters LOL

Also Bootzey I felt the same wasy at first but I get sucked in every week!
  • LadyT02182011
    Options
    I haven't been pleased thus far with the new season but maybe it will get better. Yes I saw Jenae on the Allstate commercial. I noticed that she looks lighter on the commercial than on the show. Maybe it;s bad lighting on the show.
  • ImSoPerfectlyFlawed
    ImSoPerfectlyFlawed Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I haven't been pleased thus far with the new season but maybe it will get better. Yes I saw Jenae on the Allstate commercial. I noticed that she looks lighter on the commercial than on the show. Maybe it;s bad lighting on the show.

My thoughts exactly
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I loved that show and I still watch it even though it switched channels, but i don't like how the characters have changed so much. It doesn't even seem like the same show anymore :(

Agreed
  • florange323
    florange323 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    The show seems rushed since going to BET but I still watch every week.