Good jeans for size 3/4 girls??????

Options
alliecore
alliecore Posts: 446 Member
Losing weight and inches is a wonderful thing, but it's making it hard to find clothes that fit! lol I have a small waist in proportion to my butt and thighs, which makes it hard to shop for jeans. Low rise has been a lifesaver! I've worn American Eagle jeans for years and LOVED how they fit, but I'm finding that 4's are just too big anymore. I have to wear a belt to hold them up; but I just don't think that I'm small enough for a 2 yet. (I can get them on, and my husband says they look GOOD lololol but they aren't comfortable.) I have Express skinney's and like how they fit, but in the past couple weeks they are getting too loose as well. I really think I need to find a size 3 in some brand but I HATE using dressing rooms! Any girls out there my size that can recommend a brand? My hips/butt is 37" and my thigh 22". I also need a brand that has a "short" option because I am only 5'4" with short legs. Thanks!

Replies

• eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Try Bongo jeans. They're made for girls with booty lol
  • tvaye10
    tvaye10 Posts: 19
    Options
    My daughter wears the same size as you and we get all of her jeans from Aeropostale. They have short, regular and long to choose from. I hope this helps. :smile:
  • irasonrisita
    Options
    Pacsun jeggings! I swear by them!
  • rherrin5
    rherrin5 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I was going to suggest American Eagle since they are my fav jeans. The other jeans I have that are a good fit is Vigoss. I still prefer AE. I have one pair of Hollister Jeans and they fit everywhere except length! If your tall then they may work for ya.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    gotta tell ya the juniors section at kmart has awesome jeans...i like GLO....
  • KatelynnMDuggan
    KatelynnMDuggan Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    stretch jeans might be really helpful for you. i use to be a 3/4 and am working my way back down into my old jeans. i have one pair from old navy that fit amazing. other then that i get my jeans at a store called buckle and its spendy but they have a lifetime warranty and they are all the most comfortable jeans i own.
  • btor
    btor Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I buy all of my jeans from Buckle! The people who work there are super helpful and they have so many jeans it's like getting a custom fit no matter what size you are. I swear by them! Big Star, MEK, and Miss Me are my favorites!
  • Tuckersn
    Tuckersn Posts: 149
    Options
    stretch jeans might be really helpful for you. i use to be a 3/4 and am working my way back down into my old jeans. i have one pair from old navy that fit amazing. other then that i get my jeans at a store called buckle and its spendy but they have a lifetime warranty and they are all the most comfortable jeans i own.

Lifetime warranty on jeans? Really? I might have to check them out . . . =0)
  • KatelynnMDuggan
    KatelynnMDuggan Posts: 41 Member
    Options

i have like 4 pairs from there and if a button comes off they replace it and ive ripped a pair before and they fix it. they also hem for free.
  • mlm7944
    mlm7944 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm also 5'4" and have a small waist to hip ratio. I'm currently working my way back into my "skinny" jeans. I like Silver jeans and I get them from Maurices. There are so many styles of Silvers to fit every dimension. I love the way I feel when I wear my silvers! Good luck!
  • mommabear2002
    Options
    I have the same probelm. By the time I get down to that size I feel more comfortable wearing slacks. I use to shop at guess but Im not sure it that store is the same as it use to be (but it may be worth taken a look) and several years ago I would get alot of my jeans and slacks from express but these past 5 yrs or so they have changed dramaticly from a nice casual type store to a more modern style. But the one place I have found here recently is Old Navy but just their shorts. And they have all different lengeths so your not stuck with something that shows your butt lol. Im planning on going shopping this week so if I find some good jeans for our body type I will let ya know. Im gonna try Ann Taylor because I have an old pair of jeans from there and they seem like they would be perfect if they were just a size bigger.
  • mommabear2002
    Options

i have like 4 pairs from there and if a button comes off they replace it and ive ripped a pair before and they fix it. they also hem for free.

I have a pair of Meks from Buckle and they are amazing! But they were nearly $100.
  • alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm really interested in Buckle. I checked them out and I'm already in love just looking at them....but holy cow they are expensive! I'd better start sweet talking my husband! lol