Exercise DVD's

Options
Any suggestions on the best workout dvd's to use? Looooove 30 Day Shred!

Replies

• kevinbc
    kevinbc Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    power 90
  • KIttenCaboodle
    Options
    Turbo Jam! LOVE IT! It's so much fun and it's interesting. You can get a combo DVD that has a 45 minute "cardio party," a 20 minute quick workout and a 30 minute "ab jam." There might be one more too. But I love anything from Beach Body. It's a great brand!
  • Shawna0101
    Shawna0101 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am using P90X, pretty intense but I love them.
  • Cori615
    Cori615 Posts: 100
    Options
    Banish fat boost metabolism
    6week six pack
    Turbo jam
  • SMJohnson27
    SMJohnson27 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Love TurboJam and Billy Blanks Bootcamp Elite, I think both are a set of three DVDs.
  • campi_mama
    campi_mama Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Insanity!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Im a 30 day shred fan too. I also have the zumba dvds which I like to use if I cant get to my class :)
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options
    Yeah I agree with Shawna, P90X is CRAZZZZY hard but I'm liking it. That Tony dude is NUTS...but in a good way :wink:
  • LegalBeagleJCK
    LegalBeagleJCK Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Go to www.collagevideo.com - they sell tons of different workout dvd's there, and you can preview all of them before buying. There are also lots of user reviews and staff recommendations on the site to help you figure out which DVD are best suited to your preferences. The site also offers several sorting features (ie, you can sort by exercise level, instructor, exercise type, workout intensity, workout length, equipment needed, etc.).

My personal favorites are workout DVDs by Debra Mazda, Cathe Friedrich, Leslie Sansone, Gin Miller, and some of the Firm instructors. I like the newer Jillian Michaels DVDs but none of the ones taught by Bob Harper.

Good luck in your search!
  • OneFitMom_
    OneFitMom_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks so much everyone!! Looking forward to trying some of your suggestions.
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Any suggestions on the best workout dvd's to use? Looooove 30 Day Shred!

Jillian has a new dvd called Ripped in 30. It JUST came out at the beginning of March, but all the reviews on Amazon so far are 4 and 5 stars. Many of them are saying its their new favorite Jillian dvd, so I would check that out if you're a fan of hers and the 3-2-1 system!
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    If you like Jillian and Shred in 30 days , you have to try Ripped in 30! I have done it 2 times and it's great! A bit harder than the shred, I think, but still doable and great!
  • autiemommy
    autiemommy Posts: 238
    Options
    Turbo Jam, Zumba, and i still do my Biggest Loser
  • OneFitMom_
    OneFitMom_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Is Turbo Jam only available online?