Friends with goals less than 50 lbs?? :)

Options
My ultimate goal is to lose 26.5 lbs. on my fitness journey. Anyone with similar goals looking for friends/support? :)

Replies

• mysteryfoxes
    Options
    My goal is about 35-40. :D
  • denise980
    denise980 Posts: 296
    Options
    Mine is about 30
  • roboray
    roboray Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to lose 26.5 lbs. on my fitness journey. Anyone with similar goals looking for friends/support? :)

My goal is 23lbs. Please add me if you would like support. I would appreciate the same!! lets do this!!!
  • KIttenCaboodle
    Options
    :) Consider us friends!!
  • jmyers1230
    jmyers1230 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Mine is about 30. Well, it's 15 for sure, then another 10-15 would be nice. The first 15 gets me back to what I weighed this time last year (and for the 4 years before that --college weight). Anything beyond that is getting back to what I weighed at some point in high school.
  • KIttenCaboodle
    Options
    Mine is about 30. Well, it's 15 for sure, then another 10-15 would be nice. The first 15 gets me back to what I weighed this time last year (and for the 4 years before that --college weight). Anything beyond that is getting back to what I weighed at some point in high school.

I'm in the same boat! My goal weight is from high school. I lost 30 pounds after my 9th grade year and then gained it back and then some after graduating! It's time to get back to where we were!
  • amhayes28
    Options
    my goal is 40 lbs before my 20 year HS reunion this summer!! :)
  • KIttenCaboodle
    Options
    my goal is 40 lbs before my 20 year HS reunion this summer!! :)

Let's lose together!!
  • darblij
    darblij Posts: 89
    Options
    Im looking at a 34lb loss to get to my goal.
  • KIttenCaboodle
    Options
    Im looking at a 34lb loss to get to my goal.

We can motivate each other and get there!
  • westcoastSW
    westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    My overall goal has been to lose between 40 and 45 pounds, so far I'm down 18.... so 22-27 more to go. Adding you as a friend now :flowerforyou:
  • sarahaha
    sarahaha Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm only trying to lose about 2 more lbs. And then probably gain a bit back in muscle. I've lost the excess weight already, now I'm trying to transform my body. :D
  • ashers1819
    ashers1819 Posts: 160
    Options
    I've got 34 pounds to go!

Glad to see there are others looking to lose around the same amount as me!
  • KIttenCaboodle
    Options
    I'm only trying to lose about 2 more lbs. And then probably gain a bit back in muscle. I've lost the excess weight already, now I'm trying to transform my body. :D

The toning portion of a fit journey is so rewarding!
  • KIttenCaboodle
    Options
    I've got 34 pounds to go!

Glad to see there are others looking to lose around the same amount as me!

I know! It's refreshing to meet and talk with people that are at the same point in their journey. It's better to walk together than walk alone!
  • suzhawken
    suzhawken Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have 33 lbs to lose to get to my goal - so far I'm down 3! It says one, but that's cause I lied about my starting weight, and then went in and changed it to my true weight so it looks like I gained 2 and lost 1!!! See, that's what you get for trying to get away with lying on here!!! :tongue:

I'm doing the C25K system plus the 30 day shred. I'm hoping to lose a total of 10 lbs by march 25th, which is when I go on our cruise! God help me then!!!

Would LOVE to have more friends on here to cheer on and cheer me on on a daily basis. Let's do this team!!!
  • shaheedss
    Options
    hey guys i want to lose about 30lbs...im kinda in the same boat as some of you..jus wanna get back to my high school weight of about 75kg! hope we cud motivate each other!
  • tourquoise
    tourquoise Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My weight loss goal is 15-20lbs, feel free to add as a friend!
  • AndrewTheWise
    Options
    I'm not trying to sound conceited, but I am in good shape already. I just need to shave off another 12lbs to feel at home. That will put me at 6'1" and 190lbs. If my head wasn't so big I would already be there, lol. Anyway, if that last 12 was off, I would probably have a nice 6 pack. It's a pain in the butt because that's the hardest place to lose fat, and core exercises are BORING!
  • Vandusen74
    Options
    I'm workning on loosing 30 lbs. soo I tooo need help!!!!!