New to MFP

Options
I am new to MFP. I am a stay at home mom of two little girls almost 5yrs and almost 3yrs. I have lost 25 pounds on my own before MFP but am looking to make friends to help keep me motivated and get rid off those last 30 pounds. Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish.

Replies

• SNorrisii
    SNorrisii Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome This site has been a God send for me and I have been able to stick to it unlike other diets out there
  • pammyjo6
    pammyjo6 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is a great site. Looks like I can do away with the $17.95 monthly weight watchers site. This appears to have all I need for a healthy weight loss. I am a 63 yr old full tine respiratory therapist, with 6 kids, 13 grandchildren who has about 90 lbs. to lose. Have lost over 50 already, and can't wait til I reach my goal.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome, im a mummy to a 2 yr old and work full time. Id lost 17)bs before I joined mfp in jan and its the quickest and easiest way ive managed to lose 13lbs! Got 2-4 more before im done!
    Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • pammyjo6
    pammyjo6 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome mariababe. Sounds like have much more work to do than you, but would to be your friend til you reach your goal.::flowerforyou: