Water Bottle Recommendation?

Options
I am looking for a water bottle that holds at least 32-40 ounces. I am considering this camelbak bottle with the bite top.

http://www.rei.com/product/776896

Any others I should look at?

Replies

• Brannyrocks
    Options
    I like the nalgene bottles, pba free, they come in 32 oz size and they can take a lot of abuse. I've tried the metal bottles and just don't like them. Not a fan of the bite top, they can be a pain to clean.
  • peacestar84
    peacestar84 Posts: 100
    Options
    I recommend Sigg bottles. I have a couple and so do my friends. Chemical free.
    www.sigg.com
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I personally hate the bite tops. I get sick of sucking after a while lol I prefer a large bottle with a plain opening about the size of a Dasani/Aquafina water bottle. Lets let drink lots in a short period of time!
  • 3LittleMonkeys
    3LittleMonkeys Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    With the plain wide ,mouths I worry about spilling while I am on the treadmill. Yes, I am that uncoordinated. LOL
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    With the plain wide ,mouths I worry about spilling while I am on the treadmill. Yes, I am that uncoordinated. LOL

Try the spill lids (they sit in the top of nalgene bottles and give you a much smaller opening. Or try the bottles with the smaller openings to begin with!
  • 3LittleMonkeys
    3LittleMonkeys Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Off to look at Sigg and Nalgene.
  • alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I love Kleen Kanteen. I have a 27 oz...I'm pretty sure they have larger ones though.