New here but wanted to post before and after pics

Options
d8ab6cb8.jpg
No idea what I weighed here but I'm guessing 400+

42b5334f.jpg
This was as of yesterday I'm down to 287.2 long ways to go but I see the finish line on the horizon!

Replies

• thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    d8ab6cb8.jpg
    No idea what I weighed here but I'm guessing 400+

42b5334f.jpg
    This was as of yesterday I'm down to 287.2 long ways to go but I see the finish line on the horizon!
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look AWESOME!!
  • mrspopo1
    mrspopo1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Great job you look fantastic!!!!!! Definitely an inspiration, keep it up!!! :smile:
  • tadaforever
    Options
    WOW! What a huge change you've made! I'll bet you feel GREAT! Way to go and keep it up!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! Keep it up!!!!
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! The difference is amazing, you are inspiring!
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    great job, keep pushin on!
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    Amazing, you must feel great! :flowerforyou:
  • matron4591
    Options
    WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! with your loss so far, keep up the good work. I bet you feel heaps better already.
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Amazing! Well done you :smile:
  • Brett_Alan
    Options
    Thank you everybody I am a totally different person I'm more enjoyable to be around I'm not depressed constantly. And I've stretched my ears a bit and got a few more tattoos ;-)
  • littlemoron
    littlemoron Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a difference! You look great!

Welcome to MFP!

:drinker:

littlemoron
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You've gone this far, now You....Can....Go....All....The...Way! :D
  • zoibas
    zoibas Posts: 31
    Options
    good job dude. I'm down 11 from 192. At 5' 9" Dr said I was at risk with high cholesterol, pressure, and sugar. By the way, take the after picture with a beer in hand too lol, maybe a bud ultra lite ;-) Keep up the good work.
  • Brett_Alan
    Options
    I was thinking about a beer in hand but if it's gonna be a beer it's gotta be IPA mmm fully of hoppy goodness. Friends and coworkers think I'm already think I'm down to my goal weight of 225 I guess I carry my weight a little better now lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!