anyone else with only 10 to lose?

Options
anyone else with only 10 to lose to motivate me??

Replies

• Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    i have only got about 10 to go :]
  • WashingtonGrown
    Options
    I have 9 left to lose. If I lose more fantastic but 9 lbs would put me at what I was before I got pregnant with my son.
    I've lost 11 in less than 2 months on weight watchers. (Love this site way more!). I'm having a hard time though, I haven't lost any weight in almost 3 weeks.
  • countryrunner
    countryrunner Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have 12lbs to lose. For the last couple of months I've been gaining and losing the same 5lbs or so. It's driving me nuts! I'm hoping things will turn around now and I can finally get back to my pre-baby weight of 127. I'd actually even settle for 130 at this point.
  • msl22
    msl22 Posts: 31
    Options
    jealous of the 10 pounders friend me and tell me how
  • rautaty
    rautaty Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    About 10 to 13 left to go and they are the hardest ones.:(
  • aecryan
    aecryan Posts: 89
    Options
    15ish for me... not sure what a good weight will be for me at this stage. I was 145 in HS and 155 in college/prepreggo. I am motivated by the love handles and muffin top sticking out over my jeans. It is amazing how much better i feel about myself when I am in shape... my entire spirit is lifted.
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    In the goals plug in you goal weight and go to MAINTAIN see how many calories need to maintain your goal.

Then go back and plug in your correct info for your current weight and goal weight.
    for only 10 lbs I'd use lose 1/2 lb a week.

then give yourself a calorie range with the lose 1/2 lb/wk amount at the bottom end and the maintain goal amount at the top end.
    It's healthier to lose more slowly and not such a big shift from your comfort zone and it won't be such a big shift when you switch to maintain.

When I had to switch from 1290 cal. to maintain, odd as it sounds I found it difficult to up my calories. It made me really uneasy. I had to ramp from 1 lb/wk to 1/2week to maintain (I heard you should maintain for a month or 2 once you've lost 10% of your body weight so I'm doing that right now.) (Dr. told me to only lose 10, but I've lost 19 so far. I'd like to lose another 5-10, but will wait to see what the doc has to say)
  • 0flynnstone0
    Options
    yep, about 10 left for me
  • Shandke
    Shandke Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Count me in.....of course I've had about 10 to lose for quite awhile. I only have about 84 days till we go to Cabo....you would think that would do it! Maybe with a group effort we can all do it! I need to stay off the sweets.....what seems to be the hardest part for you all?
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Hey sweetrunning and all!!

Ive only got 6kg to go (didnt start off with a lot though!) and I know this is the toughest part where you will only lose a little at a time!

Happy to have you on board as a friend if you want :)
  • spaboleo
    spaboleo Posts: 172
    Options
    For me it is 9kg to lose.
    I don't know if it's necessary...I'll stop if it feels right :)
  • DianaPowerUp
    DianaPowerUp Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    In the goals plug in you goal weight and go to MAINTAIN see how many calories need to maintain your goal.

Then go back and plug in your correct info for your current weight and goal weight.
    for only 10 lbs I'd use lose 1/2 lb a week.

then give yourself a calorie range with the lose 1/2 lb/wk amount at the bottom end and the maintain goal amount at the top end.
    It's healthier to lose more slowly and not such a big shift from your comfort zone and it won't be such a big shift when you switch to maintain.

When I had to switch from 1290 cal. to maintain, odd as it sounds I found it difficult to up my calories. It made me really uneasy. I had to ramp from 1 lb/wk to 1/2week to maintain (I heard you should maintain for a month or 2 once you've lost 10% of your body weight so I'm doing that right now.) (Dr. told me to only lose 10, but I've lost 19 so far. I'd like to lose another 5-10, but will wait to see what the doc has to say)

Wow, great plan! I'll have to check that out. I'm having a heck of a time losing the last few, and maybe this will help. Thanks!
  • tgburkert
    tgburkert Posts: 47
    Options
    I've got less than 10 to do, and each one of them is kicking my tail! I'm sending you a friend request in hopes that we might support one another.

Trish
  • Kcham817
    Kcham817 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I've got about 12 pounds more to lose. It feels since I'm getting closer to my goal, this weight is literally crawling off of me :(
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I started with 10. Now I have 7 to go. Motivation: looking great in a bathing suit and being toned.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I got 2!
  • brozer
    brozer Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    About 10lbs here to loose. Have been trying since January and only lost about 3 - 4, I keep putting the sames ones on and then off again. I have about 10 more to loose.

This post from AuntiBabs makes so much sense, if I can reduce my expectation to 0.5 lb per week and achieved that I'd be happy. As it is, at the moment I'm not loosing anything so I have to change something (had been aiming for 2lb per week....as if!)

That gives me an extra 240 calories per day! WOW!!

Would welcome any friend requests from anyone struggling with that last 10 LBs!
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    10-14lbs here!

Didn't lose anything this week but hey, at least I didn't gain so I guess better than nothing! :huh: Need to do my measurements tonight as did them 2 weeks ago, so that might show some changes :smile:
  • sweetrunning
    sweetrunning Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    thanks everyonez- uodate- ive lost 1 lb now- yeah- i want faster but know anything worth doing is hard and takes time!!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    No, unfortunately. THis should make you feel better.........I think you are such a LUCKY DUCK! :drinker:

You are so close to the finish line! Muster up your energy and break through! You can do it! Cheers! :wink: