what is "MY BLOG" used for ???

Options
SORRY.......... I know im a little technology challenged and it migh sound silly but im for real....
WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO WRITE AND HOW OFFTEN???

Replies

• LadyT02182011
    Options
    Not everyone uses it. It's basically a place to put your thoughts, such as your diary and you can set it to private or for everyone else to see.
  • sarahaha
    sarahaha Posts: 20
    Options
    whatever you want to use it for :) different people use it for different things. i use it to keep track of my goals for each month and my measurements and any other silly weightloss related thoughts i have. you could write every day if you wanted to!
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Your blog is just an online journal. Since it's on MFP, I typically keep it reserved for weight loss/ excersize issues. It's just a place to blow off steam about places you didn't to so well and brag about things that went well. Not all of us use it, but I think it's helped since I started using mine.
  • Mel_MisFit_Mae
    Mel_MisFit_Mae Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    THANKS GIRL, cuz im abit slow at this it seems like i dont have enough time to learn lol ...... but im tryin .....with tracking tooo :( lol
  • MSDRIZZ
    MSDRIZZ Posts: 246
    Options
    I don't use it but I spend way too much on the message boards. I guess I'm not that deep. LOL
  • Mel_MisFit_Mae
    Mel_MisFit_Mae Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    lol thanks guys................
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    I use mine to store recipes that i collect on here for health stuff. Plus, if something is on my mind, i write about it!