For those of you who have the ACTUAL 30 day Shred DVD

Options
I dont have the DVD, I'm doing it on exercise tv on my cable provider.
My question is, is the whole first 30 days level 1? If not, WHEN do you move up to level 2,3, etc. How many days on each? I only have level 1 on cable, and I'm on day 7, so I'm wondering if I need to move up a level. If I so I need to get the video, since only level 1 is available on cable.

Replies

• soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You're suppose to do 10 days on each level, there are 3 levels. They get progressively more difficult so you really do need to move up for it to be really effective.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    i did 10 days on each level
  • VanessaDWhite
    Options
    The dvd is available at Target for 9.99. :) Good luck!
  • tabbychiro
    tabbychiro Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Did you guys do 10 consecutive days? Or do you take days off?
  • ccrawshaw
    ccrawshaw Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I took some days off. It was amazing how much more intense my workout was after just one day off. I've also taken two and three and I recommend only one.
  • simplywriting
    Options
    Yep - 10 days on each level, though you can do as many or as few as you want. A lady I met recently said she started on level 1 on day 1, thought it was kinda easy (don't know what she was taking... I'd like some), then moved to level 2 on day 2 and apparently she did that for a few days, then moved to level 3, all within the first 10 days. So I guess it's what works for you. I've actually been doing level 1 almost the full 30 days, and don't plan to move up until I am not as out of breath and I don't feel the tightness and burning as I'm doing the exercises anymore.

The DVD is $9 at Wal-mart, and honestly - it's the best $9 I ever spent. Wal-mart also has the weight/mat set that goes with it, but you can use whatever... I did at first. I only bought it because I liked the uniformity of the whole set... haha it's no better than anything else. :)
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options

The DVD is $9 at Wal-mart, and honestly - it's the best $9 I ever spent. Wal-mart also has the weight/mat set that goes with it, but you can use whatever... I did at first. I only bought it because I liked the uniformity of the whole set... haha it's no better than anything else. :)

Does the "set" just include an exercise mat and a set of weights? I was just wondering. I haven't done the 30 day shred, but I want to go get it. I have a mat and weights, so if that is all I need to get started I guess all that is left to do is go get the DVD.
  • ErinJ1981
    ErinJ1981 Posts: 72
    Options
    You're suppose to do 10 days on each level, there are 3 levels. They get progressively more difficult so you really do need to move up for it to be really effective.

Really?? I've been doing level 1 for almost 30 days now...LOL!! I guess it's time to move on up! =D
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    i did level one for 7 days then i moved up as needed a challange! so on level 2 day 5 (14/30 days)/ but im not doing it everyday. i do it twice a week
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    thanks everyone. Went out & got the DVD. Tuesday I start level 2. God help me! Jillian Michaels IS demon spawn............LOL
  • Higglyjiggly64
    Options
    One of the threads about starting the 30 day shred for the month of March posted a link that played the 30 DS over your computer for free.
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone. Went out & got the DVD. Tuesday I start level 2. God help me! Jillian Michaels IS demon spawn............LOL

So true!! I just started level 2....I want to go back to level 1!!