For those who have reached their weight goal

Options
alf1163
alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
I am 1/2 pound away from reaching my goal...I would say I am there already. I am weighing myself on Monday and I will change my goal to maintenance. Any words of wisdom? What has really worked for you?? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• alf1163
    Options
    I am 1/2 pound away from reaching my goal...I would say I am there already. I am weighing myself on Monday and I will change my goal to maintenance. Any words of wisdom? What has really worked for you?? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm nowhere close to meeting my goal, but I just wanted to congratulate you! That must feel awesome to have worked so hard for something and to finally be able to say that you did it!! Great job!

And I'm interested to see what kind of responses you get-Just for when I'm finally able to say I'm maintaining!!

:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

I am far far away from there but dangit, that deserves a few of these:
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

and one of these:

CONGRATS!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!
  • our5cooks
    our5cooks Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have met my first goal of 30lbs.!!!! Yeah!!! Congrats to you also!!!!

76013.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • rosiesantos7
    rosiesantos7 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    congrats to you. i would say keep on excercising and eating well (keep logging those calories because remember this is a lifestyle change not dieting.
  • alf1163
    Options
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR COMMENTS!!!! :drinker: :drinker: It does feel great to have made it. It was not easy!!! Sometimes I thought I could not make it and it was not meant to be since I am older. But now I weigh the same I weighed 10-15 yrs ago. And not only that but I am at a very good fitness level for my age. I feel great!!! :flowerforyou:
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    Options
    I lost 20 lbs 1 yr ago with the help of this website, and have kept it off. I gave myself a 5 lb range to stay in......if I go below the bottom number, I know I have been too strict with my eating. If I hit the top number, I'm back on the 1200 cals a day for a few days. In the 3 months it took to lose the weight, I adopted some new habits, and discovered some great lower-calorie, lower-fat, healthier options that I have continued to eat. I still hit the gym, but not as frequently as when I was in "losing mode."

Here's to a healthier life!:drinker: